• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Great company

Umarex gauntlet .30 howler 49.5 slugs and Diablo exact 44.75 . Both pellets with little effort able to make 1 hole groups at 50 yds. Little to no difference in impact at that range. This gun is as good as AOA. Also bought a donny fl fatboy to quiet the gun down. This .30 is quite loud for an airgun but it's devastating.
Nice rifle selection, how do you like it? How is the trigger? What kind of numbers do you get out of the .30 Gauntlet? AoA should have given you a chronograph shot string. Looks like strong rifle that could take some abuse. Have fun!

Nice rifle selection, how do you like it? How is the trigger? What kind of numbers do you get out of the .30 Gauntlet? AoA should have given you a chronograph shot string. Looks like strong rifle that could take some abuse. Have fun!
So far I love this gun. The trigger is very nice without adjustments so far. Filled to 30 bar I get 25 shots before it drops under the regulated pressure. With a cheap gx pump it takes approx 6-7 minutes to bring the pressure back to 300 bar. The only thing I can see people having issue with could be the cycling of the gun (a little tough) and it's not the lightest. even with the donny fl can it's not terrible heavy and it is pretty well balanced. This gun overall is best bang for your buck by far.

Reactions: maxtrouble
Thanks for sharing your experience. I've purchased from them in the past and was satisfied. If they had more of what I was looking for I would definitely do business with them more often.
At first I wasn't happy that they don't carry air venturi avenger but that's an air venturi problem. Thankfully they don't carry the avenger which brought me to the slightly more expensive gauntlet 30 and absolutely no regrets. I do however want an avenger. 25 for my girlfriend, anyone have one and care to share opinion?