• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

HW/Weihrauch Great cheap find for old eyes.

As I've gotten older I've had problems focusing on the front sight. I found this fiber optic front sight on Amazon for ten bucks. I think it's amazing. The fiber optic point is bright and fine. My accuracy is better with it and I can pick out targets in dark backgrounds infinitely easier.

Unfortunately it's a little tall for my gun sight combination because I've bent my barrel up to use the shorter smaller Weihrauch economy globe with my peeps. I'll have to bend the barrel down next time I have it apart so I can use this sight.

It looks like it should fit other Weihrauchs with the standard globe just fine with no problems. I think it's a fantastic upgrade for those who want to try a fiber optic front sight without shelling out 70 bucks for Weihrauch's. It's plastic but it's still a good design that's well made. For ten bucks it's a steal. Just search Truglo airgun globe.

This has been a public service announcement.

20240208_133946.jpg

20240208_134040.jpg

20240208_130837.jpg

20240208_130800.jpg

As I've gotten older I've had problems focusing on the front sight. I found this fiber optic front sight on Amazon for ten bucks. I think it's amazing. The fiber optic point is bright and fine. My accuracy is better with it and I can pick out targets in dark backgrounds infinitely easier.

Unfortunately it's a little tall for my gun sight combination because I've bent my barrel up to use the shorter smaller Weihrauch economy globe with my peeps. I'll have to bend the barrel down next time I have it apart so I can use this sight.

It looks like it should fit other Weihrauchs with the standard globe just fine with no problems. I think it's a fantastic upgrade for those who want to try a fiber optic front sight without shelling out 70 bucks for Weihrauch's. It's plastic but it's still a good design that's well made. For ten bucks it's a steal. Just search Truglo airgun globe.

This has been a public service announcement.

View attachment 433481

View attachment 433482

View attachment 433483

View attachment 433484
I always wondered how those were.
thanks, now I'll buy a couple

Which one of the tech sights is it, the one for a cz452?
Yes and no. It's the same tech sight as the Remington model. The Remington model comes milled out for a round receiver. If you 3/8" dovetail has a flat top receiver the cz model will fit. The Remington fits both but normally comes with a front sight. You can call them and ask them for the rear sight only and they'll ship you the Remington rear sight only at a reduced cost. Do yourself a favor and order the five dollar adjustment tool. It makes adjustments infinitely easier.

Thinking about buying an HW30/R7. I've already got a spare Williams peep sight for it. That Truglo front sight looks like the perfect finishing touch for my new rig.
That would be a great rig for sure. It'll work well with the Williams. The Williams are a little taller than the Tech Sights and have more elevation adjustment. I'm glad I was able to help.