• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Gray Squirrel Bonanza - 16 Kills (Video)

Well you folks know what time it is again.... right? BYUUUUUUP!!! It's gray squirrel season! Yeeeee Haaaaa! PEW! PEW!In this video I dispatch 16 or so over a period of a few days. All kills were made on my private property and all squirrels were cleaned, butchered and vacuum packed for winter consumption. 

I have altered the video format a bit to allow more video action and less yappin. Give me your thoughts on the changes. I will be trying to make 2 videos a month until hunting season ends so stick around and keep an eye out. 

Enjoy!

Always remember, I do not get paid to make these videos, your comments and feedback are my compensation, please be generous!

"socaloldman"Thanks for the video. I think I saw two different scopes. First one had a xmas tree reticle . What scopes were you using ? Your having to much fun.
Thank you! The 2 different scopes are the ​UTG 30mm SWAT 3-12×44 AO and the ​Discovery Optical Hunting Rifle Scope VT-2 6-24×44.
I am having a blast, for sure ​ Thanks for the view and comment!

I like the squirrels coming to the shooting range. Man your squirrels are not as smart as the ones around here. Nice shooting & neat camera work. I like the slow mo. I like the fact that you don;t waste them. We eat all we kill to. If I get too many for us., I give them to people who can't hunt, but like the meat. You got my trigger finger itchy, might have to go Monday. 

"Nutcracker"I like the squirrels coming to the shooting range. Man your squirrels are not as smart as the ones around here. Nice shooting & neat camera work. I like the slow mo. I like the fact that you don;t waste them. We eat all we kill to. If I get too many for us., I give them to people who can't hunt, but like the meat. You got my trigger finger itchy, might have to go Monday.
There are so many squirrels around my house that I could shoot 3 a day for a month and there would still be more coming. I don't eat the chipmunks I shoot but i leave them behind a huge 140' Pine at the back of my property and the Raccoon, Fox and Opossum feast at night. I have video of them coming in to dine using my buddy's trail camera.
Scratch that itch........ do it.........get you some squirrel 😂
Thank you for the view and comment Nutcracker