• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Got some quick numbers with the .25 Uragan King today using 3 diff H&Ns.

I'm kind of new to the PCP world, but been shooting standard firearms forever. I'm guessing to just stick with the stock reg based on what i've been seeing/reading.

This thing really likes slugs. Here are the 3 diff H&N's I used. 

H&N Crow Magnum HP 26.2gr

H&N Field Trophy Domes 20.06gr

H&N Grizzly HP Slug 31gr

6hu7n6g.jpg
[/url][/img]

zwYo7XU.jpg
[/url][/img]

l6bNUuT.jpg
[/url][/img]

Here's when I was sighting in the scope at 50 yards. 

Targets 1-2-3-5 are all the 31gr Grizzly slugs.

Target 4 is with H&N silver points, which clearly it didn't like.

I'm going to see what 25 yards looks like later this week. I'm confident that I can bring those groups in MUCH tighter. Plus my scope is only 6X. Oh, and those numbers above where not right at the muzzle, but about 8 feet off the muzzle. I'm not sure how much difference that makes.

wQ47C9n.jpg
[/url][/img]

Congrats! I rec'd an Uragan .25 about two week ago. I tried several different slugs, and happily it likes my own HP cast the best. 50 yrd's under 1/2", 80 yard, still under an inch. 

38 grs, set at 970's now. Has it up to 1060's for a while. Which is 94+ fpe,. It is currently @ 79.4 fpe. 

First thing I did was to open the port in the barrel. Port from valve was already large enough. However, I only opened it to typical full power dimensions at .187. It will get full bore porting next week. I upped the reg a bit and increased the hammer spring. This thing responds very well indeed. 

Huma on the way, along with a shorter probe that dies not require an adapter. This will allow me to pout a foster on it and leave it in the gun permanently.

I have three guns with Huma's in them and have had no issues for several years. 

I really would like to find a .22 and .30 barrel for it. Preferably a .223 barrel. 

It will make a fine companion to the Raptor HP I have here. it has .228, .223, .250 and .257 barrels. with a .172 I would like to eventually install. 

I only wish it had a reg. gauge on it. GRRRRRR!!! I don't have a tester. Guess I will have to pick one op. Double GRRRRR!!!!

I think you will be very happy with your's. It is very well machined and built. So far, no poi at all. Woo-Hoo!!! A fine Gun!😉

Oh, and did I mention those CZ barrels? Oh Yeah! One of the Holy Grails of the Air Gun World P B world as well. 😎

Knife