• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Got my Condor .25 back from Airforce for warranty work.

Well, it took about 9 weeks, but I finally got my Condor .25 back from AirForce for warranty work. It would not cock. They are short handed right now, and are doing the best they can. It is the same with a lot of companies right now. I don't blame them. It's just a sign of the times. The good news is, they fixed the cocking issue.
The bad news is now I have a leak with the gauge. I removed the tank from the gun to send it back for warranty work and it had 2800 psi. When the gun came today it had zero. Not a good sign. The gauge its self is not reading correctly either. The fill gauge on my SCBA tank is about 500 psi ahead on the one on the gun. The gauge also has a leak. I can hear it hissing and checked it with soapy water. Yep. No bueno. I ordered another gauge from Talon Tunes. That's the way it goes sometimes. Frustrating, but what you gonna do?
I'm happy to have my Condor back though! Thanks Rachel and the team at Airforce! I love this gun. It should be good to go once I get the new gauge.
Modify message

I'm glad you got it sorted but I'm not sure I would have handled it the same way you did. I've had my AF Escape for maybe 2 months and have already disassembled and reassembled it a dozen times. They have to the the simplest and easiest air rifles to repair. I would have just called AF for technical support and then replaced the part myself. If the gauge was leaking (probably damaged while shipping back to you) all you need is an adjustable wrench and some teflon tape to replace it. I bet Rachel would have sent you a replacement for free.

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_