Got my BSA R10 SE Today

As the title says I got my BSA today. Things have escalated quickly from a Gamo Varmint Rifle in April to a Gamo Urban .22 at the end of May, and now the BSA. Wow! This gun is amazing! A while back I asked what the difference was if an Urban was accurate at 50yards to a more expensive gun, and now I have my answer. This gun is pellet on pellet at 50 yards, is whisper quiet and feels great in the hand.

I am looking forward to spending a lot of time with this rifle and sending lots of pellets down range and introducing it to the tree rats in my woods.

Congratulations!

I just received mine a few weeks ago. OUTSTANDING rifle!

!
1594500636_4350574145f0a261cd788e0.35862312.jpg

This is a 10 shot group (.22) at 45 yds with the FX Hybrids...and it shoots the JSB 15.89's just as well!

The slugs poi was lower,of course. I just wanted to see how the barrel liked them.

I Enjoy the bolt action as well. Follow up shots are still fast enough for me and keeps me from getting carried away and wasting lead.

And! It's a LOOKER!

Mike.

As you can see I picked the wood stock. The wood feels great in your hand and the texturing at the front provides a nice grip. The only issue with it so far is that the bottle has worked loose twice while shooting and the manual doesn't really say anything about how to keep the bottle snugged up, like if there is a set screw or something. Other than that it has been awesome. I think I shot 50 or so pellets through it in the first 20 minutes or so that I had it. Still waiting for PA to send the scope I ordered so this scope is from my Urban.

I plan to do the set screw trick on the Urban trigger, but the BSA is about perfect right out of the box. My wife is planning on picking up the Urban to shoot so I guess we will be buying a lot of ammo here soon! I am using JSB 18 grain in both guns. Now I just have to show my wife how to use the hand pump so I don't have to pump both guns!

1594505188_3486686835f0a37e45d2857.07951233.jpg
1594505197_10047688025f0a37ed396579.41013675.jpg
1594505203_12130006585f0a37f3dbcc30.53272998.jpg

Man! There are SO MANY amazing air rifles out there to choose from. I'm only one dude and I can shoot only one gun at a time yet I have 5 pcp rifles and I find myself WANTING MORE! Now I HAVE to add the R10 to the growing list of desired air rifles..... Ha ha!

Thanks for the pictures.... beautiful gun there. CONGRATULATIONS!!! 🔥🔥🔥

Man! There are SO MANY amazing air rifles out there to choose from. I'm only one dude and I can shoot only one gun at a time yet I have 5 pcp rifles and I find myself WANTING MORE! Now I HAVE to add the R10 to the growing list of desired air rifles..... Ha ha!

Thanks for the pictures.... beautiful gun there. CONGRATULATIONS!!! 🔥🔥🔥

I know right?!? I have 5 slots left in my gun rack and I have a feeling they will all be filled one day. The Daystate Revere has me intrigued as it has the same classic looks as the Huntsman Regal but with a side lever. I was trying to decide between the Huntsman and the BSA and settled on the BSA because it uses the same magazine as my Urban. So with the 2 that came with my R10, an extra I bought and the Urban's mag I can have 40 shots loaded and go out in the woods for a long time. I think before I add another gun to the collection I'll first have to get a compressor.

If my wife would only have known her wanting to rid our yard of squirrels so she could bird watch in peace would lead to this...

Got my r10 a couple weeks ago, discount MKII soft touch some other folks have grabbed. So far no issues, seals and regulator working fine. Barrel was extremely dirty. Took off the shroud, mounted an Optisan EVX, added weihrauch moderator, bipod----- pellet on pellet at 20m going to see what it can do at 50m and 100m soon. The BSA single shot trey is awesome- I'm not the biggest fan of their magazines but using the SST with the flip out is pretty cool. Wanted an R10 ever since my first PCP which was a gamo urban- very pleased

1594553932_469569685f0af64cd2fb25.89622682.JPG

I have the R10 MKII version and assume the trigger is the same as the SE. if so get a Bic lighter and remove the spring. Then cut the Bic spring the same length as your trigger spring and swap the factory spring with the Bic spring. It will you a lighter trigger pull that is still crisp, etc. My R10 had a nice trigger but pull weight could not be adjusted low enough.