Got my 6K nitrogen tank

I got my nitrogen set up up and running. Joe charged me $200 for the regulator delivered and the praxair guy cut me a break on the tank. $149 out the door no lease fee. It’s slick. Filled my guppy and 75 cu ft omega tanks in no time. NOW the down side I had to pick up the tank which is no small feat but I think I can minimize that . I’ll talk them into delivering or improve my carry method. If this lasts a year or even six months it’s a win for me. Now I have to wait and see how bad AOA is going to hurt me repairing the 110 Daystate compressor. It may be for sale . 

I plan on doing the same thing as well. I got a price on a 4500 PSI fill but will inquire about a 6000 PSI. No noise, no water vapor/filter issues, no compressor breakdowns, no oil mess, no manual vapor/moisture release, etc. I could see how you might miss all that.😉 I think even if it was a bit more vs. a compressor I'd still go the N2 bottle route.

JR, Yeah it just seems like its a total hassle. Unless you buy a $3K compressor or maybe the Shoebox, which would be my next choice. But the whole water vapor/filter issue has soured me a bit on the idea. I've been seriously considering the Nova Freedom, but again there are many who have had issues with it, and it'd take extra $ to get it quiet as I need it. I suppose if I were to commit to it, I'd made sure I learned how to fix it but then again my Gamo NP's have been issue free (knock on wood), their just too noisy.

What regulator are you using with your tank? I just found out Ninja will be shipping a new v.2 of their HPA Fill Station. It looks much beefier than the "Stick" model. I like the fact that you can preset the pressure fill limit. Though it isn't much different in price from assembling one using the model 415 reg.