• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Got caught lacking came back trapping

This cracked me up. Might have to subscribe to your channel. Actually solid content.

But dude, you’re all bunched up about this whole thing because you know I’m right. You said it yourself. I got to you. You’ve been thinking about it all day. You made a video about it. And I’m not even one of the people on this thread telling you to drive it into the woods and set it free. I agree with you, the raccoon has to die. But stomping on it and yelling at it is just weird. It’s ironic that you’re calling ME a punk, because a grown man threatening to light up a caged animal with an airsoft gun is some pretty punk a$& $h1t. It’s not badass. It’s just sad and it makes you look like a bully, which makes you look weak.

So do your voices and mock my post all you want, but I watched a couple of your gun review videos and saw a guy who’s actually calm and collected and stoic and knowledgable. And that’s a much better look for you than the guy talking smack to a caged animal a tenth his size and then getting defensive about it when he’s called out.
I just like a little drama every now an then it's like spice on a tuna salad you don't really need it but why not.

Reactions: MLE
torturing them after you catch them is chicken sh!#! no matter how many of your chickens they ate, it is also illegal.. doesnt prove anything other then being ignorant of the fact they are only doing what comes natural.. I trapped for 30 yrs and coon hunted with dogs also, never tortured or mocked any animal.. this post/video should be deleted for cruelty to animals and reported to the DNR.

I always wondered if one held the electrodes of a stun gun to the cage if the current would travel and knock the trapped critter down, if ever one were to choose to catch and release but dealing with ticked off critter in attack mode wasn’t something one would want to deal with. So temporarily “stun” him so the release part was easier

Reactions: qball
I always wondered if one held the electrodes of a stun gun to the cage if the current would travel and knock the trapped critter down, if ever one were to choose to catch and release but dealing with ticked off critter in attack mode wasn’t something one would want to deal with. So temporarily “stun” him so the release part was easier

Usually a blanket over the trap will calm them down. In many ways it is a good thing California has law strictly prohibits transportation of live animals, too many people do not very smart things here in the most populous state aka very low common denominator here.

Reactions: 2muchair4leyla
I have a stun gun, bought to deter vicious dogs from coming too close.

I’m pretty sure the instructions said to NOT contact metal with the business end, for your own safety. It also said that although stun guns are considered nonlethal, do not hold down the activating button for a long time if contacting a living thing.

BTW, they work beautifully without touching the dog at all. Primitive fear of that mini-lightning bolt does the job.

torturing them after you catch them is chicken sh!#! no matter how many of your chickens they ate, it is also illegal.. doesnt prove anything other then being ignorant of the fact they are only doing what comes natural.. I trapped for 30 yrs and coon hunted with dogs also, never tortured or mocked any animal.. this post/video should be deleted for cruelty to animals and reported to the DNR.
My Grand father had Raccoon dogs he would go out in the woods hunting with a shotgun but often the dogs would catch the young raccons an tear them apart while the mother was in the tree watching talk about torture what a brutal sport hunting down coons with dogs you should post one of your hunts on YouTube so I can learn how to properly treat a coon I'll be looking forward to the link 😉

Reactions: TheIceman
When I was hunting them there was no youtube or videos of hunting, and no babies were torn apart.. coons were usually shot dead out of tree with .22 with the exception of one that hit the ground alive and the dogs would kill it but not tear it to pieces.
You totally missed the point of my post, what you are doing is illegal if you dont believe me ask your DNR.. Plus its fairly sadistic and immature.
My last post on subject do as you think is right and live with it.

Reactions: 2muchair4leyla
Hunting with dogs is violent. I wouldn’t call it brutal because I’ve seen coons kill dogs and dogs kill coons. It’s natural I think. The wildest fight I’ve witnessed between the two were two hounds on a coon, one on the shoulder the other on the hindquarters. They had him stretched out like two women folding bedsheets. The kicker is they were in the middle of a patch of some sort of cacti. No one was going to shoot anything with all of that commotion. That’s a part of hunting with dogs. We’ve had dogs climb trees to get to treewd animals and they could not climb back down. Often times shot animals got mauled as soon as they hit the ground, dead or alive. Didn’t matter what type of animal it was. That’s the hunt with big-game dogs. When we field dressed the game sometimes, we fed the dogs pieces of the organs. Lost a dog to bear, the whole side ripped off of him. It’s not cruel, it’s nature. We’ve stitched dogs and doctored on them. Carried injured dogs and buried dead ones. Sometimes the quarry wins. I can go on for a long time with stories. To sum it up, hunting is a blood sport and it’s also what animals do to survive.

As for chicken thieving animals I can tell you about them too, BUT this is an airgun site. So the snakes got the Pumpmaster 760.

When I was hunting them there was no youtube or videos of hunting, and no babies were torn apart.. coons were usually shot dead out of tree with .22 with the exception of one that hit the ground alive and the dogs would kill it but not tear it to pieces.
You totally missed the point of my post, what you are doing is illegal if you dont believe me ask your DNR.. Plus its fairly sadistic and immature.
My last post on subject do as you think is right and live with it.
Lmao 🤣 🤣