• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Got a scammer

Post scammer info here so nobody else gets scammed. They will never stop because it works for them and make their living doing it. I do my due diligence and even I get scammed too. Not bad it's maybe around 2-3% of total money spent annually. This year is only $2500+$2000 that's only 1.5% so far this year knock on wood. OH and UPS stole $2000 worth of scopes from one of the huge boxes DVOR sent they retaped the box and dropped them off insists I signed but in fact did not. I saw the UPS truck drive off and had no interaction with the driver who just left them. DVOR denied the claim since UPS said I signed but did not. Could have been worse and stole the 2 boxes and not deliver and claim I signed. That would have been total loss with no recourse on the missing boxes of scopes. This is the 5th time UPS ripped me off including stealing contents of business related items they retaped boxes.

It's expected so don't feel bad to get scammed that's part of life Even if the scammer insists he and his family are strong Christians. I guess in this case God must Be helping them continue on with their lucrative scamming business.

Post scammer info here so nobody else gets scammed. They will never stop because it works for them and make their living doing it. I do my due diligence and even I get scammed too. Not bad it's maybe around 2-3% of total money spent annually. This year is only $2500+$2000 that's only 1.5% so far this year knock on wood.

It's expected so don't feel bad to get scammed that's part of life Even if the scammer insists he and his family are strong Christians. I guess in this case God must Be helping them continue on with their lucrative scamming business.

I believe in karma though. These kind of people will get what’s coming to them one day in some form Or another.

Screenshot_20201201-143537_Email.1606858635.jpg
first mssg

Let's see where this go's. Seems to be the same guy as above.

Hello,
How are you doing? I have been waiting for your mail. I just checked online now and I notice the check has been delivered to your mailbox. The check was sent through fedex and here is the tracking number :399551326990. Kindly confirm this and get back to me.
Thanks..

Melvin

My Reply:

It is not in my mailbox. I wonder if it is stolen? I have very good news for you. I have got 5 more of the one you wanted to buy. I can let you have them for 50.00 less than the first one. Since you have to send me a new check you can deduct 50.00 off of the first one as well. Of course the shipping will be much more so you will have to send a larger amount of money for your agent, that I will have to give him when he picks them up. You must hurry as I have other interested parties.Just to recap here is my contact information.

Eugene Kowel

4411 South 121st Court
Omaha, NE 68137-2112
(402) 493-8688

Make sure you tell the delivery service that I have to sign for it in person so there will be no issues.

So the Fedex tracking number he sent has this info:

Shipment Details

Ship date: Nov 30, 2020
Delivery date: Dec 1, 2020 11:40 AM
Destination: OMAHA, NE, US
Service type: FedEx Priority Overnight
Weight: 0.5 lbs / 0.2 kg

Shipment Travel History

What is the cost of FedEx Priority Overnight?

tim

They use UPS or FED EX envelopes and I used to bait them all the time since I know it costs money to use them instead of USPS.

You should see how pissed they get after you say gotta wait 10 days to clear out of state cashiers check (which you never deposit anyway). You can also tell them (BEFORE giving them the bad news) since you already feel comfortable receiving their check as the first one arrived as promised you have an additional item if they want to send another check for.

Ok next round

Hello,

I don't understand your message.. The check has been delivered to you in your address and this is the person that signed for it P.BRUNETT. And here is the tracking number: 399551326990. You can track it online through fedex website.

Please kindly confirm this and get back to me.

I will be waiting for your response..

Ken.

My reply:

I do not have a P.BRUNETT.at my office. That is where you sent it. Ass I said in the last email it must be stolen. So you will have to send a new check and you must tell the delivery service that I have to sign for it myself.

I have got 5 more of the one you wanted to buy. I can let you have them for 50.00 less than the first one. Since you have to send me a new check you can deduct 50.00 off of the first one as well. Of course the shipping will be much more so you will have to send a larger amount of money for your agent, that I will have to give him when he picks them up. You must hurry as I have other interested parties.Just to recap here is my contact information. If you don't want to buy all five I will have to pass as I have another person that wants them and is willing to have his agent pick them up.

Eugene Kowel

Eugene Kowel

4411 South 121st Court
Omaha, NE 68137-2112
(402) 493-8688