• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Got a pair of Xisico XSP 120D

Thanks to Mike at Flying Dragon. I ordered Wednesday and had them in hand on Friday.

image.1615651056.jpg

These are supposedly made in the same factory as the P17, but come with both .177 and .22 barrels. I’ve never seen a P1, P3, or P17 in person, so I can’t compare quality, but these seem of fairly high quality after reading some reviews, and I can’t believe these are as inexpensive as they are for what you get.

They are easy to use, seem very accurate, adjustable sites, very quiet, scope rail, one pump, there is a lot of shooting fun to be had with these. My buddy and I shot both yesterday. I sited in one off the back of the couch, my fifth shot hit a dime at 10 meters. I plan to site the other, rested, and then shoot some standing offhand, have fun, and of course the .22 barrels need a try. The power seems right on as advertised, neither of us could see the pellet, and it hit my 10 meter backstop with a nice thump. So far these are really great.

I have a couple 120Ds and a P17. The P17 is about 50 FPS (420 vs 370 FPS) faster and noticeably harder to cock. Accuracy is about the same. The 22 barrels I got had rough crowns, so I crowned one using the brass screw method and have good results. I can hit peanuts at 15 yards reliably, seems to prefer the Air Arms Falcon 13.43 gr pellet. The .177 pistols seem to shoot well with most pellets, the poi shifting with the weight of the pellets. One of the 120s responded well to a couple paper shims to make the breech seal better. I did the lube and clean up of the lock works, that helped too. One of them arrived with a bad seal on the valve, and the piston oring needed to be replaced. I noticed that one was slower, and hissed for the first part of the cocking stroke. A wear pattern showed on the piston, so I chucked it in my press and sanded it smooth again and it picked up about 30 FPS. I have one with a scope, one with a red dot and one with the plain sights, all are fun to shoot.