Tuning Good tune FX Impact m3

When I contacted FX they would only give me the recommended factory settings for the gun. Nothing pellet specific

I think there's something to be learned from that

Exactlyyyy. In all reality unless you are doing something wild or have a crazy grain call the techs and ask them, maybe even give them the grain size you plan on using most see if they have and adjustments. But with my .30 cal I use the factory settings and made some slight adjustments with the micro adjuster to get it to shoot around 920 and its been a sniper at 100 yards+

not many suggested tunes have been far off the factory settings from what I have seen reading the forums lately anywayyyy lol. 

When I contacted FX they would only give me the recommended factory settings for the gun. Nothing pellet specific

The big question is why so many M3 owners are unwilling to learn how to tune their own PCP around the pellet/slug at the velocity they want. These M3 posts are getting almost comical.

The big question is why so many M3 owners are unwilling to learn how to tune their own PCP around the pellet/slug at the velocity they want. These M3 posts are getting almost comical.

Whats the big secret about I mean come on why is everyone answering these questions like this with call FX I'm sure there are people out there who could share a starting point what's the big deal anyway is it your secret sauce recipe or something jeez

It isn't going to be plug and play I mean some of these guys just got the m3 and want a starting point they will have to tune further from there anyway this topic is brought up way to much though if people would search I'm sure they could find a point to try also I wasn't thinking about that there are some pretty long posts on this already

I am an ex M3 owner lol . I think a lot of newer people , myself included were under the impression that the new quick tune system would be a lot more applicable from one gun to the next . In my case this was not true . As some of you have so elegantly pointed out here I must just be too lazy or dumb for the M3 . While I think its a great platform , for what I wanted out of a PCP it just was not the right fit . 

I think sharing numbers from one M3 to the next is a great starting point and I am not sure why so many here get wound up when people ask . Is the info out there, sure . But is it easier to ask a group of people for advice , yep! 

If you are tired of the "M3 threads" then just skip over them right ? 

Anyways , OP, good luck with your hunt for a perfect tune , Its a great platform and I'm sure you will find what you are looking for !