• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Good timing or bad timing to buy an air gun

Well let's see... It it the right time to buy? Gun prices are up and manufacturers are having a hard time getting parts to keep up with the demand. That usually means lower QC and at times 2nd or 3rd tier vendor parts to keep shipping. Then we have long lead times on the best guns. I hope you like Chinese optics. Pellet availability is the worst ever in the history of airguns. Those just doesn't sound like buying signals to me. Actually they say "run away screaming" but airguns are a passion buy for men like women with jewelry.

Then again if we get a couple thousand more in helicopter money again....why not? I rationalized my last airgun off that.

CARM magazines are awesome. Half the price or less of OEM and at least the same quality. I think his Daystate magazines are better than OEM. His Rapid ones are 95% as good at 1/3 the price which is a total no brainer. Yes there is a shipping situation with buying directly from Croatia. You could always double the price and have a dealer deal with that like we do OEM gun parts or JSB pellets etc. I have CARM's in several of my guns including his single shot mags. Darko has the very best customer service.

Hello everyone

finally got my wildcat and afterwords even finally managed to find a few pellets. I won’t name where I purchased it from I’ll just say that they were no help in trying to acquire some just apologetic that there weren’t any. I get it if you don’t have them you can’t sell them. But it got me looking back in hindsight saying well maybe I bought my air gun and got into it a little bad timing. Took a while to get my gun, had a hard time finding pellets but finally did, and the air sources which were intended, the local dive shops have shut down because of the Covid economy.
Just seems as though everything is short I ordered an extra magazine for my wildcat they can’t even tell me when it might come. So just wondering if things are so good everything is short or things are so bad that everything is short.

I’ve been working so hard haven’t even had much of a chance to shoot my wildcat but the few times I have it’s been a joy so far.
Took out a couple of squirrels in the birdfeeder dropped one and the other one didn’t know what was going on so it just kind a looked around so I took him out also. When I did that with my 1022, everything ran for the hills. So the sniper is working as intended it’s not as often as intended LOL

Stay safe and here’s to full shelves in the future

newbee……..

you are the opposite of the worlds shortages problem. if everyone was like you how you mentioned you have been working alot and not shooting much, we would not have shortages. this pandemic thing has only taught people how to be lazy.

to answer your question, id say it is hit or miss. depends on how certain companies and their employees are reacting to the issue.