Good Semi Auto Around $2k?

ED98A283-3B87-4BE0-9152-4BB5FEAB7072.jpeg

Reactions: darylm
I have and really like the Leshiy 2, but the Huben special edition with the wood stock and carbon shroud has caught my eye. I have not shot a Huben so can’t offer first hand experience, but I am loving the looks of that wood stock.

I like my L2 but if it were between the 2 I'd toss away the L2 in a heartbeat. It's the same size as my Huben which is embarrassing. I don't care about it folding. Huben is also WAY more powerful.

the Huben .25 seems to be unobtanium - any links to current in stock? Is that allowed?
John at New England Airgun has regular and special edition models in stock. He’s one of the official distributors for the US. Also based on you description the Huben in .25 is literally the perfect fit. He also carries slugs specifically designed for the Huben.

https://www.newenglandairguns.com/

Reactions: Ezana4CE
I got an email from Huben Airguns Shop this morning. It says that in less than 24 hours they are releasing a "Special K1" which is the latest and even more user friendly. I can't wait to see what they are going to offer.
I'd sit tight if I were you.
Not sure how it can be more user friendly, also be careful Huben Airgun Shop is not actually Huben manufacturing, nobody knows why theyre allowed to carry that name.

Reactions: Bernie7
Not sure how it can be more user friendly, also be careful Huben Airgun Shop is not actually Huben manufacturing, nobody knows why theyre allowed to carry that name.
TRUE^ I was confused for a while, their fancy website and the way they offer package deals and parts is very deceiving!

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_