• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Good run with the yong heng

Well i got to 50 fills of my 60min scba and the first stage piston gave up.

1597238063_4902983715f33eb2faec966.00961137.jpg

But luckily when i bought one a few years ago it ended up being a dud. So rather than send it back i negotiated them sending me another for 100$. And ive held onto it (the broken one) for a few years. Low and behold its got the parts i needed.

1597238174_551221955f33eb9e95e028.54300112.jpeg

So i swapped the piston onto the old rod, and put my old (still in great shape) second stage piston onto it.

Got it all together and used it to top off the Boss. Pumped up very fast and sounds good.

I'll get another connecting rod up assembly ordered. Still very happy with these and I think I'll be using them for a while. Even those 50 fills payed for itself 2.5x over going to a local shop to get my tank filled. 

Great that you have another complete compressor for parts $100 is a bargain! Fifty fills is not to bad? My early version lasted for two years so many more fills than that. Bought a second unit as a back up, but I paid full price for it, because I had mistreated my first so badly, overheating it several times, and it died after two months. Second stage piston on compressor number two had no locktight so it backed off and caused the damage you see. Cost me $12 plus a few for shipping to fix. Recently stopped using the old one as I did not want to deal with the first stage piston breaking like yours until I had another one on hand. Bought the piston set for $17 a few months back. Parts are downright cheap for these things but $100 for all of them is a real deal.