• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Good Out of the Box Shooters (PCPs) - Share Your Experiences

Benjamin Cayden. Fantastic shooter right out of the box. Just fill it up with air and shoot. Should be noted that it is pretty loud though without installing a moderator. Very easy since the barrel is threaded for one.
Unfortunately the Benjamin Cayden is no longer being manufactured.

• Sad
Reactions: ToddGeddes63
My first PCP was an FX Bobcat .25 bought from AOA, since then I purchased 2 Impacts MK1 .25. and MK3 .22, 2 Wildcats M2 .22, M3 sniper .25 a boss .30,
A Kalibergun cricket .22 Leshiy 1 and 2 .22& .25. Everyone of them was amazing out of the box. I have since sold or gave away all but 3, the Boss, Impact M3 and leshiy2.

Reactions: Machine_nr1
I really love the look of this rifle and I like the lever that was added to replace the bolt on the Revere Huntsman. I may have to get one eventually. Also, being a Brocock owner, I'm confident in the Daystate build quality. That stock really looks like a piece of art with the stippling. I've read many good things about this rifle.
I have one in .177 and it's very nice. Accurate, quiet, silky smooth lever. I have the .22 Brocock Compatto Sniper XR, too. I prefer the Huntsman for target and the Brocock for hunting.