Good or junk?

I'd suggest the genuine Coltri MCH6 at the minimum since you are close in price. At least there's piece of mind with something that is already proven. I have both Honda gas and electric models and the Honda gas version sounds like a loud lawnmower or loud pressure washer. The self contained Honda gas version fits inside a compact sedan trunk and kinda manageable to carry and transport.

Don't try to power a light bulb with a potato.

I’m with Odoyle on this one. My Coltri will fill an scba tank from empty in 20 minutes, that one says 45 minutes. For that price I would go Coltri as well. I got mine used with 22 hours on it for $1500.

That seems like a pretty cool design, but $2200? 
I like Xisico stuff and I just sold my Xisico GX cs3, but that unit looks like a twin GX cs3 for 4 times the price. It’s also grease lube and that’s pretty unproven over time as of now as far as I know.

Flgunner has one. It is made by XISICO and the first run sold out fast. The video shows it to be quiet. Get with flgunner about day to day operation.

The general feedback on the Xisico brand gas been almost all positive. Were I looking for a pressor, I would consider.

I actually have heard a lot of good things about XISICO too at least on this forum and others. Nothing negative. 

No name straight from China compressor for main brand compressor price? I would pass.

Same. But most people here like to gamble like, "No name, straight from China? Priceless! What a steal" and then it breaks a month later.

Amen. Why would anyone pay $2,299 for this compressor when there are name brand proven compressors in the same price category available? I agree with O’Doyle, HPAman, and Enkey. This is way overpriced for what it is. 

I've also have had one of these compressors for several months and like it very much. I cannot speak yet about long term reliability though until it have it for a much longer time. I paid $2000.00 with free shipping. It is quiet and runs at low RPM which improves reliability. It can be started under load because of the gear reduction and resultant high torque. I can start mine at 300 Bar and it starts the same as if it was at 0 Bar. When I bought mine it was advertised at 500 Bar max. I tested it to 400 Bar with the outlet plugged and it did not labor at all nor did the rupture disc fail. I hate when I try to get a little more than 300 Bar into my scuba tank with my YH compressor and I am running at the hairy edge of blowing the rupture disc. The compressor water cooled and is rated to run for 10 hours continuous.

I have added a desiccant filter and an auto drain valve for the water separator.