• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Good ol' USPS...I can't help but laugh...

For those of you guys that like to complain about the USPS, UPS and FedEX, here's a comical tracking history for you. I bought a pickleball paddle from a guy in PA almost two weeks ago. Seller sent the package out on June 4th by 2 day Priority Mail and it was supposed to be delivered by June 6th or 7th. Look at that tracking history so far:
usps1.jpg
usps2.jpg

Yup, that's right...they got it out to the San Jose distribution center 5 miles from my house, then sent it back to PA. Then resent it all the way back out to SJ...only to return it back to PA AGAIN today! Latest status is that it just left the PA distribution center and is presumably on its way back to SJ again for the THIRD time!

Friggin' unbelievable - good thing it's a $200 paddle and not a $2000 rifle. If this thing shows up at all, it'll probably be in 4 pieces. This is so ludicrous that I can't do anything but laugh out loud. SMH...

Then folks cant understand why the price of postage keeps going up.

But delivering mail is just side job today this takes priority today

For those of you guys that like to complain about the USPS, UPS and FedEX, here's a comical tracking history for you. I bought a pickleball paddle from a guy in PA almost two weeks ago. Seller sent the package out on June 4th by 2 day Priority Mail and it was supposed to be delivered by June 6th or 7th. Look at that tracking history so far:
View attachment 364955View attachment 364956

Yup, that's right...they got it out to the San Jose distribution center 5 miles from my house, then sent it back to PA. Then resent it all the way back out to SJ...only to return it back to PA AGAIN today! Latest status is that it just left the PA distribution center and is presumably on its way back to SJ again for the THIRD time!

Friggin' unbelievable - good thing it's a $200 paddle and not a $2000 rifle. If this thing shows up at all, it'll probably be in 4 pieces. This is so ludicrous that I can't do anything but laugh out loud. SMH...
Ok YOU WIN!! BTW I'm in SJ area