Good News for Australian .22 HP PCP owners!!!!

Hello and G'Day AirGunNation folks. Newbie here with my first post!!!

After going through all the hoops and waiting for months I finally got my Firearms Licence, so I decided to jump in the deep end and order a Redwolf Safari in .22 cal. Then I realized after ordering it that there is no decent heavy grain pellets available in Australia!!!

Good news- I got hold of the Aussie distributor of JSB pellets and managed to get a four boxes added to his bi-yearly order just in time before it shipped. Had to buy one full box of each so he would order it, but it does mean that there will be 50 tins each of JSB Exact Jumbo Monster Redesigned and JSB Jumbo Beast available to buy from the distributor when the order arrives. Give Bruce a call at Potter Firearms on 1300 22 38 45 if you want to reserve some tins. He is an absolute legend and really helped me out with the order.

Now I just have to wait for the Safari to arrive.................

Nice one on the SAFARI! 

You will need to shoot the MONSTER on the mid power curve, the BEAST on the HP curve to get the 65 FPE, this is too fast for the MONSTER.

It may be worth your while asking if Daystate can set the gun up for 950-ish with the 25g on the mid power curve.

We have had mixed results with the BEAST at 55FPE, not really tried them at long distance with 65FPE yet, perhaps 55FPE is a bit low for them at longer distances.

You may want to get yourself some .22 slugs to try as well, plus if you can ask the dealer to get you a spare battery with the gun.