• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Good morning, Joe B.

Goodmorning to you! Congratulations on making it through this event in your life. Today, the sun will shine brighter, the food will taste better, and most importantly, the smiles of the people around you will burn into your memories deeper than they have in the past. Enjoy your day, rest, and heal yourself up, my friend. 

You're a good man Joe B. and I'm so happy to be able to say Merry Christmas and good morning to you today, my friend. 

Tom

To address the, "What happened?".... I generally do not discuss the details of peoples personal lives publicly, without their consent.

With that being said, Joe went in for Emergency heart bypass. 

If you have his number, maybe think about sending him some well wishes (TEXT only!) tomorrow. He's pretty weak today so, NO CALLS, please

B4DCA989-1F43-483F-8FDC-4AE78A80F1EE.1608919545.jpeg

Joe,

Praying for your speedy recovery and His guidance for your care givers. You’re one of the good guys that has unselfishly helped our community way back in the early days of the yellow. I’ve lost count of the number of transactions we’ve done but greatly appreciate all of them along with your advice that didn’t result in a sale for you. A VERY Merry Christmas to you Joe.

kevin Lentz in Colorado 

Thanks for sharing Tom and my prayers are for Joe B as well and it's great that the situation with his heart was found just in time. I had surgery on March 27, 2020 to have a tumor/parotid gland removed that was benign as well and I'm still recovering. Life is too short for us to "major in anything that's minor" because our health is our wealth.

Get better,

Fleming