Good-looking springers that exist

IMG_20221216_163527469.jpg

Weihrauch may be out there with their new laser designs but the metal work is wonderful. Great triggers also. We always have the option to go with a custom stock. My favorite airgun. HW95 Tyrolean. Left hand.
View attachment 275975
Beautiful. I have one of the csc 600 stocks on order for my HW77, I did not go for the grip cap or adjustable buttplate, Did not want any white line spacers and I have a couple of guns with the adjustable buttplates and just did not find any need for adjustment. My stock has departed the UK and has been in a German UPS terminal for a couple of days now.

Reactions: maxtrouble
@DualMagMike

The depth of your collection is astounding sir!

Correct me If I am wrong, but that looks more like a 124/127 deluxe. A quick google said the 121 is a low power version for the European market, has a plain beech stock and no buttplate.

The answer to your question is here

Reactions: DualMagMike
Correct me If I am wrong, but that looks more like a 124/127 deluxe. A quick google said the 121 is a low power version for the European market, has a plain beech stock and no buttplate.
It's a 121 as stated and a has a butt plate, no recoil pad. Very rare in the US and was never imported according to the Blue Book.

Reactions: RM100GUY
Reactions: RM100GUY