Good-looking springers that exist

My R7 with SC stock

E06FF1A0-4AAF-4CDA-84B3-0D69A98D139E.jpeg

A0A1C62C-48E4-4302-B014-9B1659AB9D13.jpeg

Thank you.
It is a CS600 Tyrolean left hand from Custom Stocks Ltd. They are a very nice bunch and do great work . I wrote a thread about “how to order” from them. There is a way to upgrade the wood. It is in detail in the thread.
I do not think one has to be a vintage airgun collector to have a classic. Build your own.
Here is the CS500 left hand with wood upgrade and a HW98. My second favorite.

View attachment 324218
Well, that is what I would call enabling an airgun addict- me.

Not the pretty babes saw so far, but my 1979 FWB 124D got the ball rolling. Bought from ARH, the original firm, my friends thought I was crazy at the time for paying nearly $300 for, as they said, a BB gun. Fine, they didn't have a clue. I still have it, and it is still FWB-accurate. Not really magnum as was mentioned back then, but still a great rifle. Some day Motorhead might tune this one up, as it is worthy IMO.
IMG-0600(1).jpg

Mine is about 5 years older, also from ARH headquarters. I cannot remember when but I put a Beeman/Williams receiver sight on it and then some time about 5-6 years later one of the Beeman blue ribbon scopes. I had it reworked by David Slade about two years ago, due to the second piston seal giving up the ghost. At that point I went back to the receiver sight and am enjoying it much more that way. Is the picture of yours showing a plastic trigger, mine came with a metal trigger.