Good Looking Deal! Nanuk 995 XL Rifle Protective Case, 55.1 x 17.3 x 6.6in $209

I haven't tried this brand, but I've looked at them while shopping for other brands. If I remember correctly these generally were pricier cases than Pelicans and a couple of other brands. If you're in need of a hard case and looking for a deal, this one looks decent. It would be helpful if members familiar with using this brand could provide some input. I'd be mindful to pay attention to the shipping cost as these cases tend to be shipped in unusually long boxes that tend to cost more to ship.

https://www.dvor.com/nanuk-995-xl-rifle-protective-case-55-1x17-3x6-6in.html?promotion=member-s-favorite-gear-30-2022-05-09

Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 10.12.03 AM.1652195445.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 10.11.22 AM.1652195426.png

Bought one of these last time they were on sale at DVOR, but I think I paid around $250 for mine.

They are really excellent cases. Basically Canadian made Pelicans...

@Nico5999 That's good to read. Do you recall how much you were charged for shipping? Canadian made Pelicans? That sounds familiar. Now that you mention it, I think maybe @BigHun or another member said that once before.

I have two of these Nanuk cases, one of the XL and a slightly smaller one. They are very well built. I believe I paid about USD 250 including shipping from an eBay seller. The foam could be better as it's not the polyethelene foam. I may upgrade at some point in the future. Would have bought one for my Delta Wolf, but it came in a (sort of) hard case.