• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Good indoor/outdoor target container and backstop from Home Depot

Just thought I'd pass on a relatively inexpensive and useful target container/backstop I've been using for the last year or so. They're in the plumbing department of Home Depot (and elsewhere, I'm sure), though I'm not sure exactly what the intended application is: in-ground pump or junction boxes of some sort. (I'm sure some of you guys will recognize them.)

Anyway, they're made of a very thick, somewhat flexible plastic which you can fill with whatever stuffing you prefer: phone books, old jeans, clay etc. Around 20-30$ depending on the size.

IMG_2124.1641074337.jpg
IMG_2126.1641074352.JPG

+1 on irrigation boxes, been using them for many thing for many years. Check local landscape and irrigation supply places, should be cheaper than home depot, used ones are just tossed, you can get those free if you ask. The standard valve boxes hold a bag of rubber mulch perfectly even if packed in cardboard box first, just make sure you bolt the lid on. The sides on most rectangular boxes are flared and have a lip on the bottom edge, might need some shims to lay on its side and not be angled forward. The super jumbo size box makes a solid drill press stand too, bolt thru the lid. 

499FC3D7-D68A-4178-B1A9-B4A442524928.1641089336.jpeg