• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Good for you Ted

Ted,

Can't wait to see what you and Optisan come up with!

Good to see you again, Ted. Dying to see your full review of the War Cat. The outcome of that review will probably be the deciding factor in my ultimate choice between it, or an FX ImpactX. Either one of them MUST be able to shoot slugs with the same or better accuracy than the Smooth Twist shoots JSBs. For my personal needs and purposes, the best performance gains will be found in high BC .25 cal. slugs for larger pests.

Thanks for the heads up about the new higher BC .22 cal. pellets from JSB.

BeemanR7

Great to see that all is well with you Ted. We miss you when your not around, but understand and glad you have your priorities strait. 
Now about this scope thing. I was getting ready to pull the trigger (see what I done there) on a scope in a few months. And now I’ve got to hit the brakes and see what you’ve got up your sleeve. So I’ll use my budget scope until I see what ole Teds been working on.

I lived 35 years in Wisconsin, and Ted makes me wish I hadn’t left. I came across his videos a few years ago and have been impressed by his frank honesty, technical knowledge (and ability to translate it to others), and truth-telling humanity. I started shooting as a kid with my dads Daisy Red Ryder, then a Crossman 760, then a Beemsn R1 decades ago and, like Ted, had a LOT of fun shooting. Eventually I stepped up to firearms, including Class III weapons, but I miss the ability to shoot as often as I’d like here on the East Coast now. After watching nearly every vid he’s made, I’m ready to purchase a PCP airgun and have fun shooting again.

Ted, I’m a few years ahead of you, but you’ll never regret time spent with your kids and family, and finding a strenuous weight-bearing year-round physical activity that you like for it’s own sake and doing it with all the same passion you have purused air gunning will keep you young! (I found a Japanese Karate Club at UW-Milwaukee and UW -Madison in 1980 and still train and teach now, -but it can be anything you love!).

I wish you you the best and blame you for making me buy an air rifle! ? My plan is to start with a Maurauder for now, accumulate the accessories and more knowledge, and then when FX works the bugs out of the Dreamliner, step up to that. If I need funds, I’ll sell a machine gun. Can’t shoot it anywhere anyway!

If you’re ever in New England (Maine), I’d be happy to show you around!

Matt B.