• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Good enough

FX Maverick compact .22 at 70 yards , using FX 18gr pellets , just sayin .
2555.jpg
thumbnail.jpg

The gun definitely could...I doubt that I could , although It would be Interesting to see how many groups I could get like that .
Not to back down from a challenge....same ammo and distance ( target on the left ) gun was shooting at around 955 fps no wind , A couple of flyers probably me .
6206.jpg
360.jpg

Isn’t that expected ? ( if one does his part)
I mean if I did that with my .22 Mrod that would be impressive.

Having said that, Footloose has a badass group from a badass gun. 🫡
With 18.13 gr that is absolutely exceptional, 70 yards with those pellets in any rifle , those groups are not guaranteed.

Great shooting! I really wanted a Maverick when they came out but I had already owned a few FX rifles previously and needed to try something different. I think I bought my Taipan then? Anyway....

I'm not trying to steal anyone's thunder here, just adding to it. After I saw this post I decided that I hadn't been shooting much past 40-50 yards and I needed to try myself. This is the result of 22 (two 11 shot magazines) 18.1 JSB pellets shot out of my Royale 400 at 70 yards. I did shoot one magazine prior to shooting these to get my scope dialed in with no holdover for elevation. It was pretty calm out so I just held on my POA and let 'em rip!

Thank you for the motivation to get out there and try some longer distance with my air rifle. I have been in a rut and this was good to help move me out of it. 🙏🏼👊🏼😎

FD62BA10-123E-4453-8FEA-5CA1C11FDA09.jpeg

396809C4-E04F-448C-8836-B626D7970C59.jpeg

Reactions: carlos_hathcock