Glock PCP Pistol!

Hopefully, a maker will read this and make one!

For a police officer like myself, along with fellow CCW civilian shooters, such a pistol would be a dream come true since we would be able to practice at home with a copy of the gun that we carry every day

I have a Umarex Glock, which is close, but because it is a CO2, the trigger feel is very different than that of a real Glock, plus we need to have an endless supply of cartridges.

Why hasn't anyone made one yet? My guess would be limited space for the air source, but I would gladly fill it with my compressor every 30 shots or so

What do you all think about this??

I would be interested to know

And Merry Christmas

Coming from Airsoft before getting back into airguns I can tell you flat out that if you want to train you should be looking at airsoft pistols, not airgun pistols. They have much more realism from the mags to the take down, to the triggers, etc. The Elite Force Glocks Chris mentions are pretty good. There is also the GHK Glock, which if you get the high power CO2 kit, has the most realistic recoil but not so good a trigger.

While CO2 will give you a bit more realism in the blowback area, a green gas (basically odorless propane) allows you to fill the magazines easily from a "bulk fill" tank - essentially a big butane can. The green gas also contains a bit of silicone to keep the o-rings lubed up.

C02 keeps it portable and similar size, maximum shots per size and weight. I do the same with a Sig M17, as you know trigger doesn't really matter for a trainer and makes you appreciate the service weapon more. Now a self refillable co2 cannister would be nice, even if it just lasts a mag or two. Only other way would be to run a external air hose from a regulated HPA bottle, depending on your setup it could simulate a tether attached to the pistol.

Reactions: Ingwe
Which model of C02 Glock do you have? I have the G34 from Umarex/Elite Force that is manufactured by VFC. Got it as a Christmas present for my wife when we can't get to the range. The trigger is surprisingly close to a Glock IMO.
I have the model that is the same size as the G19.....it is thicker than the real thing because it won't fit my holsters

Do you know the brand or anything?
Umarex
E904042C-1B05-406F-8F3C-BAC1167ED027.jpeg

I know talks of real firearm applications here is taboo, and not looking to get my hand slapped a second time, so going to tread lightly and not post any links. But do a YT search for a 3 yr old video to find out how good airsoft is as a trainer for someone who came from a country where all PB is banned.
My intent with starting this thread was in the hope that any manufacturer reading would consider making a PCP Glock clone pistol so that it would closely match a PB Glock that one would carry, and to be able to practice realistic shooting indoors…PERIOD

I hope that any moderator reading here understands that I am not trying to bend any rules, because it is all about Airguns not PB’s

Coming from Airsoft before getting back into airguns I can tell you flat out that if you want to train you should be looking at airsoft pistols, not airgun pistols. They have much more realism from the mags to the take down, to the triggers, etc. The Elite Force Glocks Chris mentions are pretty good. There is also the GHK Glock, which if you get the high power CO2 kit, has the most realistic recoil but not so good a trigger.

While CO2 will give you a bit more realism in the blowback area, a green gas (basically odorless propane) allows you to fill the magazines easily from a "bulk fill" tank - essentially a big butane can. The green gas also contains a bit of silicone to keep the o-rings lubed up.

X2 what cts says.

I hear ya - I think the concept is awesome. I also think it should be doable - maybe without a blowback setup though.

I believe it makes sense that an air cylinder has to be circular, rather than an oval shape, as it evens all the stresses out. There are 10m pistols which have the air tube in the handle. The question would be if the remainder of the mechanism could be made to fit into the frame to make it anything other than single shot.

As much as the desire to do this would be, I believe the problem which will prevent it is the market. I just don't see a company putting in the R&D time and money to bring something like this to market. The perceived demand would be too low to make any money.

Not sure of any of the Glocks, but the Sig M17 pellet pistol fits and functions in a Safariland M17 7TS level 4. Sometimes it needs an extra push inside the holster to fully engage the ALS, but it works. Bonus since it's nice to have a WML just like the centerfire. Fits in normal Kydex holsters no problem, including a BlackPoint outback chest rig.

Would think that if it's Kydex that a heat gun could help massage things for a good fit if the air pistol is a little wider, problem would be that it might be a training only holster.

A mod of the old C02 air pistols was to uses fake or modified c02 cartridge and run a hose from a regulated 4500psi air tank. If your used to running a lanyard on your pistol then the hose to the pistol wouldnt be noticed. https://www.airgundepot.com/a-n-t-c...venturi-coiled-remote-co2-refilling-line.html