• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
I got mine today and it kinda sux because I can not see nothing. My cataracts are bad and the 28th I have surgery. Just my luck but man, this thing feels amazing, not real heavy especially at the barrel. Def Huben quality for what I can make out due to vision. Mines in .22 and after eye surgery it's on lol

View attachment 383259
Mag dump on a Firebird target.

Reactions: psycho62
I guess I'm in the minority with the 25. Everyone is going 22. Cheaper to shoot a lot must be the motivation. Hope your surgery goes well. Can't wait for the weekend to shoot some more!
Surgery is a success so far and the other surgery is two weeks but the important thing is lol, it's getting closer to getting the GK1 out to shoot.

David

Reactions: Coolhand
I got the same information. I am happy that Huben listen to all of you :)
Gregor I want to thank you personally for your work in inventing and bringing to life the GK1. I remember the start of my wishing and hoping for one and now I have one. I pray that Huben does you right, you deserve it. Because of YOU this game changing pcp pistol is a now a reality. Thank you Brother