Mmm, larger than my Ocelot, and it's a big gun !

1680013795749.jpeg

Mike

Reactions: DOOMRIDER
I received an e-mail today from Huben Airgun Shop in Spain stating the GK1 will have a threaded barrel and will also come with a hard case. I forwarded the e-mail to Kelly at Kraz Cool for confirmation, but if it's true, that's great news!

UPDATE! I did hear back from Kelly and he confirmed it will have a threaded barrel! Good times coming

Last edited:
GK1 update by Gregor:

Looks like they will be providing the barrel accepting "appendage" adapter and really nice looking case with the GK1, with the option to procure the seemingly good quality CF appendage to screw on as an optional purchase. As you will see in the above video, it seems to significantly soften the db's and imo looks good while doing it. While I wish it were a little shorter, the extension doesn't really appear to be all that bad and also like how the diameter of it is an aesthetically good match with the barrel shroud. A mounted Fatboy imo on may be a bit too much and would likely block using fixed sights.

I'd like to figure out a way to mount a compact green laser under the air tube by the trigger guard.

On 7/6 I received notice that in 10 days they should be arriving to the shops. So that would be around the 17th and then maybe another week or so for them to process all the orders and get them shipped out. So hopefully we'll be getting them before August, eh! Getting closer...

1689287467414.png

I got mine on Saturday, drove 2 hours to the country. Set up my chronograph and filled the GK1. First shot 320, turned it one revolution 565. Turned it up half more and got 720. Went a little bit more got 780 and it wasn't crazy loud,so stopped there. Shot it all day Sunday and it's not quiet, but I don't need ear plugs. The open sights are fine if I wear my glasses. Can't shoot it until next weekend as I live in the city.

I got mine on Saturday, drove 2 hours to the country. Set up my chronograph and filled the GK1. First shot 320, turned it one revolution 565. Turned it up half more and got 720. Went a little bit more got 780 and it wasn't crazy loud,so stopped there. Shot it all day Sunday and it's not quiet, but I don't need ear plugs. The open sights are fine if I wear my glasses. Can't shoot it until next weekend as I live in the I just
I got mine today and it kinda sux because I can not see nothing. My cataracts are bad and the 28th I have surgery. Just my luck but man, this thing feels amazing, not real heavy especially at the barrel. Def Huben quality for what I can make out due to vision. Mines in .22 and after eye surgery it's on lol

20230824_130930.jpg

I guess I'm in the minority with the 25. Everyone is going 22. Cheaper to shoot a lot must be the motivation. Hope your surgery goes well. Can't wait for the weekend to shoot some more!
Thanks Coolhand appreciate it and I'm hoping I can see again enough to shoot it soon, maybe another couple weeks. I wanted the .25 but I also wanted one NOW lol, so I got the .22 in stock and chose to wait a little in the .25. I wanted the .25 but didn't want to wait until like November or December. I'm gonna have a few pcp's rifles to sell here soon also like my Wildcat Mk3 in .30 the compact. My Walther Reign etc... I have a few lol. I got some disabilities and weight and just shouldering a bullpup or traditional long gun is extremely hard and not fun anymore so I'm going to these new higher powered pistols and small carbines popping up everywhere it seems , a slow trickle of them but it's changing for sure. These semi's are game changers. Even though they been around a minute now like the bullpup this is born from the K1. When it was fresh on the scene it was a not great pcp lol, but now with the bugs worked out its a darn great platform

Reactions: Coolhand