• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Huben GK1 STOCK PT.2. DONE.

This worked out great. Using a belt across my torso, with the Huben behind me, it is a mini scabbard. It's, (the stock), is fully adjustable. Can go higher for scope use. I made a pattern and sent it, as well as measurements to my friend Jim in Ohio who did the fabrication. Many thanks, Jim. Also, I put a piece of thin plastic between the Huben block and the stocks mounting plate to prevent marring the Huben. Bill and Addi

20231122_153810.jpg

20231122_153904.jpg

20231122_154118.jpg

20231122_154917.jpg

20231122_155502.jpg

20231122_155840.jpg

20231122_160122.jpg

20231122_160206.jpg

20231122_160243.jpg

I like it, however, I am concerned about the leverage/force the stock could put on the receiver cap screws. I was going to do something similar but was going to use two lengths of tubing, attaching one to the receiver as you did & the other piece from the bottom of the butt plate to the bottom of the grip. So, the stock would be connected to the GK1 in two places reducing strain on both & sharing the load. IMO, it would be much sturdier. I was going to connect that piece to the bottom of the grip with a flush threaded insert & have a thumb screw. I do like yours & thanks for sharing.

I like it, however, I am concerned about the leverage/force the stock could put on the receiver cap screws. I was going to do something similar but was going to use two lengths of tubing, attaching one to the receiver as you did & the other piece from the bottom of the butt plate to the bottom of the grip. So, the stock would be connected to the GK1 in two places reducing strain on both & sharing the load. IMO, it would be much sturdier. I was going to connect that piece to the bottom of the grip with a flush threaded insert & have a thumb screw. I do like yours & thanks for sharing.
I was not too sure about using the block screws until I tried to remove them to see what was going on. They were torqued damn tight. I needed to use a persuader to break them free. Along with the thread depth it is very solid. Not at all worried about damage. I'm interested in your build when you post it. Cheers.

Reactions: Nutcracker
This worked out great. Using a belt across my torso, with the Huben behind me, it is a mini scabbard. It's, (the stock), is fully adjustable. Can go higher for scope use. I made a pattern and sent it, as well as measurements to my friend Jim in Ohio who did the fabrication. Many thanks, Jim. Also, I put a piece of thin plastic between the Huben block and the stocks mounting plate to prevent marring the Huben. Bill and Addi

View attachment 408767

View attachment 408768

View attachment 408769

View attachment 408770

View attachment 408771

View attachment 408772

View attachment 408773

View attachment 408774

View attachment 408775
Lookin good Bill, it sure does bro

Reactions: oregondude