Huben GK1 Perfected (v1 and v3 differences?)

GKP.jpg

The GK1P (Perfected) is almost finished, I need to check more tolerances with test prints and polish a few things, but you whould have it soon on cults along with my loading gate and moderator and treat correction mod.

In resume, is a new handle that eliminates the waste of space of the original (that protudes far beyond the upper slide) and incorporates an adjustable power wheel on the base with indicator (up to 4 revolutions, can be limited with add on piece to comply with local airgun laws), plus detachable rear stock, plus optional piccatiny rail down the tank, wich I found it pretty stupid but people like those.
I also changed the trigger system, now its press on instead of rotation axis, I like those more, less prone to double shot than the original I think, the rotation still happens and no extra pieces needed, the trigger itself push a rotation lever, that allow to place the trigger further, even made custom ones to fit position.

Now the things I want to know... I only have a V1, so all is based on that, It should work on a V3 as long as everything is on the same place.

Mi question... the power adjust valve on the V3 seems a bit shorter that in V1, that forces me to design a variable length power wheel, you use a real allen key fitted inside (just saw cut a little chunk of it, or 3d print one if you have acces to stronger plastics...) but I still want to know if the valve is on the exact same spot (just shorter) or not, cause if not I'm pretty much screwed.

Besides the allen key, you only need a shorter bolt to place it on the same spot that the original, you can cut the original... but better not to to destroy anything of a so much stupidly expensive pistol.

Are there any other differences on the down part of the gun beetween V1 and V3? caus I REALLY need to know that before put the thing to download.

Last edited:
All I know is I expect those unfortunate GK1 V1 owners to start listing their guns here on the marketplace for bottom dollar!

PM me first for quick sale.

Cmuuun, its not that bad... only the charging rod is not left hand friendly at all and the tuning valve is larger and I think more prone to leaks. I'm not aware of any other difference unless someone say otherwise. The worse of those guns I think is the safety, or lack of it... even the manual says that the thing can shoot if you drop it, and there is some concerns on the K1 platform. Honestly I wont fell safe at all with the pistol near my body, when my waranty is expired, I plan on drilling the poop out of the gearbox and put a metal rod or something that actually blocks the valve and does the damn job well. This is the most flagrant and uncomprensible design fault of all, if there is ever a V4, I would like to see a safety that actually blocks the firing pin valve instead of just midly dificulting the small and perpetually under-pressure unstable quantum state firing mechanism.

Reactions: Stubbers
Well... just confirmed that the mod will NOT work with the V3.

The power adjust valve in both are basically a pushing rod, but in the V1 its all integrated with one main body, while in the V3 the pushing bolt its on the trigger guard piece, so, if you remove it to install my awesome mod, you get an always full power pistol not adjustable at all.

I could re-work the thing if I had acces to a V3... but I don't, sooo... ****.

The only solution I see for now, is to make a pushing thingy with big plastic treads inside the handle, I can still make an indicator, but I need to know the exact measurements to work on it.

Cmuuun, its not that bad... only the charging rod is not left hand friendly at all and the tuning valve is larger and I think more prone to leaks. I'm not aware of any other difference unless someone say otherwise. The worse of those guns I think is the safety, or lack of it... even the manual says that the thing can shoot if you drop it, and there is some concerns on the K1 platform. Honestly I wont fell safe at all with the pistol near my body, when my waranty is expired, I plan on drilling the poop out of the gearbox and put a metal rod or something that actually blocks the valve and does the damn job well. This is the most flagrant and uncomprensible design fault of all, if there is ever a V4, I would like to see a safety that actually blocks the firing pin valve instead of just midly dificulting the small and perpetually under-pressure unstable quantum state firing mechanism.
I just leave an empty chamber, and then line up that chamber with the breech.

Also had Kelly to adjust my trigger to a much heavier pull.

GKP.jpg

I changed the diana chaser/cp2 rear stock system for a better and more solid alternative, just plug it on the back and screw, I also want to make it retractable with numerous length positions.

Already printing props for tolerance measurements, it is really a shame that the mod will only work for V1 at the moment, If I ever had acces to a V3, I will make a V3 version.

Reactions: sigamander
gk1p.jpg

Almost done, I will try to finish it today and post the design at Cults, because if not, I won't be able to work on it for a full week. (Model showed don't have attachement bolt to comply with my local gun laws that allows me to have a customized gun, but not to actually done the mod myself, so just printing everything without the attachement part to check if everything is in place and works, yes, I print another stupid piece with the attachement and nothing else to check if that is also in place.)

I can't finish in time the rear stock and the video, That will be done when I return and will be placed on a extra download. I want to put out the handle with new trigger and power selector on the go as soon as possible. If I made enough money with the design, (in my dreams...) I will buy a V3 and make a V3 compatible version.

The handle feels much better than the original, and solves completely the extra space taken of the original bulky handle, trigger is moved forward, I will also add a furter moved trigger for those of you with big hands, and maybe a big hand model of the grip itself, but for now, I'll be lucky if I can print it all in time to check the model and publish the regular handle.

IMG_20240207_210245.jpg
IMG_20240207_210336.jpg

IMG_20240207_210539.jpg

Well... I can't finish today, have to go tomorrow and I won't be having acces to a 3D printer on a week. A tolerance have failed and the trigger mecanism is not working properly, is just a piece that need tweaking and testing. Damn... really close.

Still, this is the final look that will have, it also alters the point of balance of the gun, now is more centered so it feels less heavy on the hand and is easier to aim quickly.

Last edited:
Holy poop, I could cry right now... its done!!! its done!!!

I will post the design to download when I finish the instructional video of how to ensamble it. I changed the trigger mecanism cause I found the old one a little stiff, now is on pair with original.

The regulator dial goes up to 4,5 revolutions, also comes with custom limiters for diferent country regulations. GK1 is a bit shorter as it should, no extra space due to the handle, point of balance is also better, at least I prefer it this way, feels more natural and centered, just a bit weight to the front, instead of all of it. Sadly, only compatible with V1.

I also include a left hand version, I can't change the side of the indicator due to internals, and you will also have the molest charging rod of the original design that Huben solved in V3, but at least the grip is ergonomic.

I will upload this adjustable rear stock soon:

Gk1Rear.jpg

IMG_20240215_200212.jpg
IMG_20240215_201017.jpg

IMG_20240215_200143.jpg
IMG_20240215_200936.jpg

Reactions: bernieorosz
Holy poop, I could cry right now... its done!!! its done!!!

I will post the design to download when I finish the instructional video of how to ensamble it. I changed the trigger mecanism cause I found the old one a little stiff, now is on pair with original.

The regulator dial goes up to 4,5 revolutions, also comes with custom limiters for diferent country regulations. GK1 is a bit shorter as it should, no extra space due to the handle, point of balance is also better, at least I prefer it this way, feels more natural and centered, just a bit weight to the front, instead of all of it. Sadly, only compatible with V1.

I also include a left hand version, I can't change the side of the indicator due to internals, and you will also have the molest charging rod of the original design that Huben solved in V3, but at least the grip is ergonomic.

I will upload this adjustable rear stock soon:

View attachment 435802

View attachment 435798View attachment 435799

View attachment 435788View attachment 435789
Yeah the placement of the web of your hand in the back of that grip is way to low for my liking, makes the rear sight way to high from the hand position, Looks akward,...guess it does not matter when in carbine form.