Huben GK1 optics

You mean the 11mm rail ?
No. Most better reflex style, red dot sights are (as the "H"olosun) either come with no adapter. This allows you to pick your own style. Or sometimes they have the Picatinny rail adapter.
The Holographic sights are the same way, as are most prism sights.

I believe the Hawk red dots can be bought with the 11mm rail adapter.
I think cheaper sights may also come with 11mm rail adapters.

But REALLY... You buy a $1250 gun and put a $40 sight on it ???

Mike

Reactions: addison
I have the trijicon and it has the 11mm plate available. The optic doesn't come with the mount as an option. Then I searched trijicon's website and located my mount. FYI, I had to get the proper depth screws, as the mount came with too long screws.
IMG_20230927_044656.jpg

I have the trijicon and it has the 11mm plate available. The optic doesn't come with the mount as an option. Then I searched trijicon's website and located my mount. FYI, I had to get the proper depth screws, as the mount came with too long screws.View attachment 392197
I can't seem to find this mount you mentioned... also, does the mount only fit that specific sight?

I just bought the new GK1 am wondering what everyone's using for optics? More specifically r dots, reflex's, lvpo's and their mounting solutions.
You can get an adapter for mounting a red dot towards the rear. It's available on Amazon. Search, Monstrom 10/22 red dot adapter. Two footprints are available. See YouTube vids.Bill and Addi.

I have the trijicon and it has the 11mm plate available. The optic doesn't come with the mount as an option. Then I searched trijicon's website and located my mount. FYI, I had to get the proper depth screws, as the mount came with too long screws.View attachment 392197
Is that the 1 moa dot SRO & how do you like it?

Yeeeeaaa, not guna happen! I'm probably just going to buy this low profile dovetail to weaver and put my holosun on it
I have a Trijicon SRO (2.5 MOA) and the RM57 mount, but it sits far too forward for my personal taste and I think it would be hard to find a holster to accommodate it. If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them.
Monsrtum red dot mounting plate for Ruger 10-22.

20230930_155317.jpg

20231008_105322.jpg

20231008_105306.jpg