Huben GK1 magnetic gate fail

I made this with stuff I found around the house. 2 disc magnets in an inleted piece of EVA foam, then stacked more to get the desired width. Then cut to shape.
Not sure what kind magnets, but stronger the better. I stick it to rear right under the sight when I load the magazine.

IMG_1239.jpeg

IMG_1240.jpeg

Where, who did you get the gate from?
Interesting question....I received my GK1 from Kelly at Kraz and I opted for the loading gate to be installed.
All of the aftermarket loading gats I had seen prior to this had magnetic retention systems, mine just shuts, no magnet however so far, its stayed closed but my question is do any of you have magnets on your loading gate from Kelly?

Interesting question....I received my GK1 from Kelly at Kraz and I opted for the loading gate to be installed.
All of the aftermarket loading gats I had seen prior to this had magnetic retention systems, mine just shuts, no magnet however so far, its stayed closed but my question is do any of you have magnets on your loading gate from Kelly?

@SenseiSmash I assume that Kelly uses the same loading gate on the GK1 as he does on the K1. Either way, the gate I bought from him for my K1 has no magnet.

Reactions: SenseiSmash