• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Huben GK1 - Carbine or Stock Mods

Is this website (https://buck-rail.com) where the "Buck-rail" GK1 adapter is made, that a host of folks waiting on? I ask because when I did a search for the GK1 on that website, it didn't pull down any results for Huben or GK1 products.

With regards to the AR grip adapter, would you be allowed to show any images of it - or describe the materials used and how it will facilitate a GK1 to be retrofitted with an AR grip? I truly hope the AR grip adapter becomes a reality, and available stat, as I have a very unique AR grip with even more rare functionalities that I would love to install onto the GK1. Thanks in advance for any info you can proffer on this...
IMG_4100.jpeg

IMG_4101.jpeg

I get the "quickly detachable" aspect of that screw on stock but it looks terrible. SHould have another version that has 1913 on it but then again once buck rail comes out with theirs it's game over for everyone currently out if they don't come up with a better design.

A real AR grip along with a Maxim Defense or any other decent folder or collapsible PDW stock will be the best you can get unless someone comes out with something along the lines of a FLUX Raider style chassis - now THAT would be EPIC

The AR grip thingy is good, there are so many grips to choose from & lots of shooters have a dresser drawer full already. I find the looks of the AR grip on that pistol odd. In my opinion, it makes it look like a Broom Handle Mauser. The factory & Bravo 3D grip looks more pleasing to my eye. Bravos stock sits lower from the get-go, keeping your scope close to the bore, while maintaining a good cheek weld, which is a plus, IMO. I don't doubt I will buy one of Buck Rail's kit, as I like to try new products, and functionality has a beauty of its own. The metal picatinny/1913 adapter sounds delightful. But I can tell you Huben 3D Parts printed picatinny adapter is strong. I doubt that any product will blow any other out of the water; a lot of varied tastes & lots of air gunners will try it all. I am just happy to see how fast so many innovative GK1 accessories are coming online, & I feel most of them are reasonable or at least worth the cost. Kudos to all making or selling this stuff. Got a lot of hungry sharks wanting fed, LOL.

Last edited:
The 100+ page testimonies are not sufficient?

sorry did not intend on aggravating you or anyone , i was not even interested in the Huben pistol , till i saw that stocks were being made for it , i can not hit crap with a pistol , but with a stock i am now really considering , so far i have read 5 pages from the link you provided, i am 75 years old , & don't know if i will live long enough to read all 100 pages , it would not leave me enough time to shoot, right now i am waiting to see if i win the bid on a electric guitar, if i don't , most likely will buy the Huben..

$174.00 from OpticsPlanet.

Please don’t make the mistake of clicking this link without being aware of two differences! This is only for the stock, not stock and brace. Also optics planet is a drop shipping company, sometimes it takes FOREVER for products to arrive

For anyone not needing ‘top notch quality’, but needing a cheaper alternative, take a look at airsoft stocks, plenty strong:

(If you search around it can be found even cheaper I think..)

Reactions: primaz
For anyone not needing ‘top notch quality’, but needing a cheaper alternative, take a look at airsoft stocks, plenty strong:

Holy smokes, it’s a perfect replica

$174.00 from OpticsPlanet.

I went with this stock. This retailer is very good! https://gritrsports.com/sig-sauer-mcx-mpx-folding-stock-stock-x-fold-plus-blk Initially I bought a folder from ScopeList and the deal went sideways and I went ballistic. The next morning after my order I get this response below so I call them. CS asks me if I was a renter or recently moved because they could not verify me. No I've lived in this same house for 38 years. This is scary stuff with all the scamming going around.

"Is there any verification document you can provide for the address? We will need to verify the billing address with a utility bill, rental agreement, government document, etc. with your name and the billing address on it. You can share a picture of the document by texting us at (302) 268-6363 or email [email protected]."