Huben GK1 - Carbine or Stock Mods

Painted. 4 looks I may get some black bolts and thumb screws.

20231126_132223.jpg

Reactions: RAMJET66
I have this kit with the stock stock and its got a lot of play. It was my first thought but accuracy is effected by the play so i never use
my stock included little tiny rubber patches of various thickness. if you put thin rubber where the hinge locks, the tension of squishing may remove the play. i have had other folding stocks for crosman, aea, etc and i agree always a tiny bit of wiggle. not so now. it may cost, but i am very happy with the design and flexibility of my strike industries dual folding adapter

got the p2c ataman stock modded to the gk1!

View attachment 416918

View attachment 416919

How does the stock attach to the GK1? Did you have to do any work to the gun or the stock?

I've got access to one of these in black, but have already sold my GK1 (didn't really like the pistol idea) but have planned to get another once I can put a good folding stock system onto it, especially with something as nice as what Buck Rail is in the works of producing:

I am curious how you attached your pic rail .
I ended up bolt heads inside the shroud. So little room between barrel and "shroud"

It’s a dovetail to picatinny adapter:

IMG_3906.jpeg

Awesome, I like the looks of that!

As for input: I found that 4 slots would give some more height adjusting options.
I think removing the rear sight would give you more space for that extra slot.

Maybe make 2 versions? One (compact) with the rear sight, and one (larger) were the rear sight has to be removed?

IMG_3953.jpeg

But how is the strength on that print for this part? It would suck big time if it were to crack and the screws become loose, that would give a unpleasent situation :D

Awesome, I like the looks of that!

As for input: I found that 4 slots would give some more height adjusting options.
I think removing the rear sight would give you more space for that extra slot.

Maybe make 2 versions? One (compact) with the rear sight, and one (larger) were the rear sight has to be removed?

View attachment 423382

But how is the strength on that print for this part? It would suck big time if it were to crack and the screws become loose, that would give a unpleasent situation :D
Thanks! It's a pretty beefy part and oriented correctly for strength. I tried to break a prototype...stopped because I felt like I was going to break the gk1.

If I added a section it would be lower vs higher, more for head alignment while using a stock.

Reactions: PCPFanNL
Thanks! It's a pretty beefy part and oriented correctly for strength. I tried to break a prototype...stopped because I felt like I was going to break the gk1.

If I added a section it would be lower vs higher, more for head alignment while using a stock.

Sounds plenty strong indeed :)

Ah indeed, makes more sense to add a slot on the lower end! :)

Reactions: M0ist0ne