• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Huben GK1 - Carbine or Stock Mods

I want to mod my gk1 so i have an entrance at the back so i can put an 700cc carbon bottle in the back and get like 7 times more shots !!! You guys think it can be done ?! :) why put on a stock , while u can also put on a 700cc bottle :)
That is the funniest thing I heard today. This site needs a little humor once in a while. (y) Better yet, how about an onboard solar-powered air compressor? The size of a pellet. :) ( no tank at all) Never underestimate the innovation of a GK1 owner,lol.

That is the funniest thing I heard today. This site needs a little humor once in a while. (y) Better yet, how about an onboard solar-powered air compressor? The size of a pellet. :) ( no tank at all) Never underestimate the innovation of a GK1 owner,lol.
No no i was not joking. it is really possible! i have seen this on the evanix rex p ! i will work out this genius idea in the coming days and mail it to huben. Im sure they will implement it into the next version, and i will be legendary. just imagine, screw it in and boom! stock + 7 times more shots ! Its amazing.

No no i was not joking. it is really possible! i have seen this on the evanix rex p ! i will work out this genius idea in the coming days and mail it to huben. Im sure they will implement it into the next version, and i will be legendary. just imagine, screw it in and boom! stock + 7 times more shots ! Its amazing.
Sorry, I thought with your smileys, you were joking.

PS, I figure some of the members on here that can explain stuff better than I can will give you a list of reasons why that is not workable or desirable.

Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66
Sorry, I thought with your smileys, you were joking.

PS, I figure some of the members on here that can explain stuff better than I can will give you a list of reasons why that is not workable or desirable.
Based on how the Huben block itself is designed, it's next to impossible to do that without extreme permanent modification. I have a front drop block concept...but it just doesn't feel right on the pistol. If there's large interest, I could make a front bottle adapter a reality...but just not something I am personally passionate about.

I recommend no seating of pellets 😁 10000 jam free shots and counting.

Therein lies the rub. We all have different advice and tips.
Hey Weevil, wanted to let you know I’m a convert, I don’t seat any longer. I rotate the mag after every loading to double check my work. I’ve put a 1000+ through my GKs and K1 w/o a hiccup. I’m a slow learner, thanks.

Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66
I had a prod bullpup. Loved the size. But wanted a little more power.
Love gk1 power. Optic not so simple
I ended up with a leupold 1-4x scope, weighing in at 8.9oz, in some medium Warne QD dovetail rings. on and off in a snap. I also keep an rmr plate on so i can throw a red dot on when the scope is off - the medium rings just clear the plate (the lower ones do not!). Add QD picatinny mount for the stock and its like less than a minute between pistol and carbine. the most time consuming is just doing the two screws for the red dot...if i hadn't lost my rear sight spring...i would probably pistol mode open sights!

Based on how the Huben block itself is designed, it's next to impossible to do that without extreme permanent modification. I have a front drop block concept...but it just doesn't feel right on the pistol. If there's large interest, I could make a front bottle adapter a reality...but just not something I am personally passionate about.
i think they should adapt to that in their next version. its the only way forward for them and if they dont do it they will be beaten by competition who does. 700 cc is an exetaration perhaps, but some stock like this would be a good start if they can construct it to use the air from the stock :) :

And yea i had alot of people laughing at my ideas before, for just a few months or years later it being the new standard :) so lets see this message in a few months/years from now :) im sure some manufactures will understand it soon. Why design an airgun where u can add a stock, while u can also design an airgun where u can add a stock WITH air? I mean why would you put on a stock, when you can also put on a stock WITH air? (if they design it) ? shot count and power will skyrock with added air :) the stocks can even be made "hot swappable" and different formats,sizes etc..

I want to mod my gk1 so i have an entrance at the back so i can put an 700cc carbon bottle in the back and get like 7 times more shots !!! You guys think it can be done ?! :) why put on a stock , while u can also put on a 700cc bottle :)
Screenshot 2024-05-21 at 16.10.46.png

(Source: Huben K1 .22 & .25 Facebook group) :D

Looks incredibly unstable to me. If that hose gets compromised while under 300bar pressure, you will get knocked out or worse. The hose can get caught on something. Or the 3D printed stock cracks and falls off, etc. I've had printed parts break just from recoil.

I don't really see the point of this. If shot count is your concern, just shoot tethered. At least then you can make sure the hose flies in the opposite direction of where you are.

Last edited:
Looks incredibly unstable to me. If that hose gets compromised while under 300bar pressure, you will get knocked out or worse. The hose can get caught on something. Or the 3D printed stock cracks and falls off, etc. I've had printed parts break just from recoil.

I don't really see the point of this. If shot count is your concern, just shoot tethered. At least then you can make sure the hose flies in the opposite direction of where you are.

I questioned the owner directly about this set up, and the hose is secured and can't be accidentally pulled or just fly out under pressure.
Setup was well thought out, not just thrown together with random parts..