• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Huben GK1 - Carbine or Stock Mods

lol. So how do you think the GK1 was originally designed?
Well u asked: with the added costs, why someone wouldnt just buy the k1, which is kinda a stupid question because i think its pretty clear what is the advantage here but i still answered you: because the k1 cannot be turned into a short pistol in 2 seconds like the gk1 with this setup. now u came back with another pretty stupid question since everyone knows how the gk1 was originally designed.. but i will answer it : as a semi auto pcp pistol?

Well u asked: with the added costs, why someone wouldnt just buy the k1, which is kinda a stupid question because i think its pretty clear what is the advantage here but i still answered you: because the k1 cannot be turned into a short pistol in 2 seconds like the gk1 with this setup. now u came back with another pretty stupid question since everyone knows how the gk1 was originally designed.. but i will answer it : as a semi auto pcp pistol?
Ok. If you say so…good luck here with the attitude.