Huben GK1 - Carbine or Stock Mods

From the other thread, Ron34422, was the first I saw..

1698194395410.jpeg

Which is the Ataman P2C Conversion Kit for the AP16 pistol
1000006380.jpg

Just googled that pic stock, 230$-270$ from one retailer :eek:

And 50~ from another!

-Matt

Last edited:
Strike Industries Dual Folder Stock
i picked it because it folds both left and right, and can be removed completely without use of any tools. with 1 rubber bumper installed i have zero wiggle. only complaint is i wish the cheek rest was included

A3 Tactical Rear Stock Adapter for CZ Scorpion

Neither of these HAS to be the part. but one of each category to make this version of a carbine work. and of course there is drilling involved to adapt the adapter to our guns. i also replaced the 2 rear bolts with higher strength just be on the safe side. oh, and i did install a qd right above the stock, that is the top lump you see in the closeup pic. so i can sling folded or sling as pistol.

Last edited:
Strike Industries Dual Folder Stock
i picked it because it folds both left and right, and can be removed completely without use of any tools. with 1 rubber bumper installed i have zero wiggle. only complaint is i wish the cheek rest was included

A3 Tactical Rear Stock Adapter for CZ Scorpion

Neither of these HAS to be the part. but one of each category to make this version of a carbine work. and of course there is drilling involved to adapt the adapter to our guns. i also replaced the 2 rear bolts with higher strength just be on the safe side. oh, and i did install a qd right above the stock, that is the top lump you see in the closeup pic. so i can sling folded or sling as pistol.
Thanks for this info I just might have another little pistol/carbine setup besides my prod marauder. I love the fact it's semi and powerful. Perfect woods walker gun. I love mine so much I'm going for seconds lol

Thanks for this info I just might have another little pistol/carbine setup besides my prod marauder. I love the fact it's semi and powerful. Perfect woods walker gun. I love mine so much I'm going for seconds lol
I had a prod bullpup. Loved the size. But wanted a little more power.
Love gk1 power. Optic not so simple

Reactions: psycho62
Just googled that pic stock, 230$-270$ from one retailer :eek:

And 50~ from another!

-Matt

I have two of those for another build.

and

(with good experience from jkarmy, but lots of airsoft sites have them)

I also have an Artisan MCX 1913 folding stock but the folding mechanism is much better on the 5KU ones - it is smaller and neater and has less height and clears the wrist better. The folding mech on the 5KUs is not actually like the one in the pictures in the links above- they have updated it. The 5KUs have two holes for a rubber cheek pad of varying height. The straight SS-8 model has a low enough cheek rest to work better with a very low mounted red dot or iron sights, though of course this would depend on receiver height.

The buttplate is too short on all of those to shoulder well (with sights or optics that aren't ludicrously high mounted) and I use them with a ducktaped padded piece of aluminium to extend downwards - which is more easily done on the plain aluminium buttplates.

This is all mounted on a 11mm dovetail rail, with a dovetail-to-pic-rail adapter, on my pistols (all Crosmans).

(the folding mechanism position can be moved backwards by adding a 2-slot high profile riser optics mount between the pic rail adapter and the clamp)

Last edited:
Reactions: SenseiSmash
Looking at all the buffer and pic adapters as I was trying to figure out what to do.. I don't know if a pure pic rail would be strong enough. All the torque and forces?? The adapters all seem to have extra metal, which might be needed to avoid the pic rail bending.
I have read Amazon reviews about cantilever pic rails bending, so ....

Reactions: JDGriz
Made this today. With some flat aluminum that was laying on my shed floor for a few years. I think it is 1/4x1 and 1/8 x1. Figured I would get rid of a safety hazard, LOL. One thing about this flat aluminum easy to work with. Bent it in the vise & I just drilled and tapped it and screwed it together. It is easy on and off with two thumb screws. Is solid as an ax. Does not need that Butt plate, but it was laying on the floor too. Just got it finished and too cold & windy to shoot it. Might paint it tomorrow maybe not.
20231124_153955.jpg
20231124_154006.jpg