Huben GK1 .25 measurement needed

Never mind, I just realized the length is going to be the same for the .22 and the .25. They have to have 2 less in the mag for the .25 but mag dimensions I'm sure are identical. For anyone interested, the measurement I get with my micrometer is .434"
So depending on the style of slug used, (flat, cup/dish or boat tail) the same weight will be slightly different lengths, but a max length of .434".

Never mind, I just realized the length is going to be the same for the .22 and the .25. They have to have 2 less in the mag for the .25 but mag dimensions I'm sure are identical. For anyone interested, the measurement I get with my micrometer is .434"
So depending on the style of slug used, (flat, cup/dish or boat tail) the same weight will be slightly different lengths, but a max length of .434".
I'd not make the slugs to the exact length of the magazine dimension, nor close to it. If the slugs move in the magazine a jam will likely occur. I had my last slugs made at .420" long and that is about as long as I'd go.