• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Huben Gk1 22cal. 0db c110.

Absolutely 💯 AWSOME.

20230930_155317.jpg

Last edited:
I tried the 0dB (should be written as 0dB) on mine for its first shots. Works well.
I now have a Wylie (Bullysyclone) on mine. Very similar in sound, just a touch quieter, but also a deeper sound than the 0dB or a Huma Mod40 (baffled version).

View attachment 393423

Mike
Well my bad not writing Zero-Dee-Bee in proper formatting. I see I'm not the only one you corrected. Rest assured, in the future I will do better. Hehe. I find the C-110 to be more than adequate. I also much prefer my red dot location. To me, it's a more pleasing asetic and holster friendly. We all get to kit them for our personal preference; right? Cheers.

Well my bad not writing Zero-Dee-Bee in proper formatting. I see I'm not the only one you corrected. Rest assured, in the future I will do better. Hehe. I find the C-110 to be more than adequate. I also much prefer my red dot location. To me, it's a more pleasing asetic and holster friendly. We all get to kit them for our personal preference; right? Cheers.
Sorry, don't take it so hard, just trying to help !!!
The sky isn't falling on you.

Good for you and your sight location.
Did you miss breakfast this morning or something ? What's with the attitude ?

Mike

Reactions: airgunmike56
I currently have an Impulse Air IA1200 .22 on my Huben Pistol .22. It works very well but it's not as nice looking as that 0dB 110C. So, I've ordered a 0dB 110C .22 from AOA. I'm hoping the 0dB will be equal to, or even better than the IA1200.

When I had my Daystate Revere .22, the 0DB 110 .22 on it was excellent and smart looking. It was even quieter than my Sumo .25.

Reactions: oregondude
The suppressor choice on my GK1 was stupid hard for me as others on AGN will tell you. I’m sure I came across neurotic. I have to have a quiet gun, no choice #1 priority. #2 looks #3. Price Bernie you’re spot on the IA is ugly, I thought it looked like one of my rain bird sprinkler head extensions. But like you I believed it was the best off the shelf choice. I saw some stats where Neil Clague’s LDC performed very well. It’s 6” so it’s not going to win a beauty contest either. Will look like a KGB agent’s gun. BUT I’m giving it a try. Your copper head is growing on me.

Reactions: bernieorosz
Actually, I liked the looks of the IA1200, and never even thought it was ugly. Then I read a few forum member's post, and thought, "well, yes, it isn't that good looking". How easily I'm swayed :).

Prior to this thread, I had sent pics of the IA1200 on my GK1 .22 to Kelly at KrazCool Airguns. He's heard how good they work on the pistol, and wants to get one. We both thought it was/is smart looking!

THREADED BARREL ADAPTERS FOR GK1, etc.

Hey, anyone get any updates on the dealers providing the missing or forgotten barrel adapters that were supposed to be shipped out with each of the GK1's on the first batch? I know we were told Huben inadvertently failed to ship the out the adapters with the GK1's. But I can't seem to get a straight answer if the threaded adapters will be shipped along with the 2nd batch and then distributed to the first batch of buyers.

Also, does anyone know if the original Huben GK1 ldc we've been seeing used in earlier videos, will be sold and available to get from U.S. dealers? I kind of like that fairly compact design and seems like you can still use the iron sights with it.