Giving Ernest Rowe his Due

Recently my Impact "sprung a leak.." Mostly my fault. Let the reg pressure get a little too high. If it weren't for the videos Ernest has produced, I'd be sending the rifle back to AOA knowing that the warranty had been voided. Even if it hadn't it would have cost a lot of money just in shipping alone to replace some o-rings. Following his instructions I delved right in and got her done. Had to replace o-rings in the upper part of the regulator/adjust screw and the 4 where the regulated air tube connects to the breech. Leak fixed for just a couple of bucks. And no 2+ weeks of downtime, (shipping to and from Arizona and the East coast is round 10 days).

I've gone to his videos for my Cricket as well. $$$ saved, plus a great way just to get to know the inner workings of your gun.

And he's good about getting back to you...........AOA? Not so good.

Think I'll go over to his site and make a donation. This guy is has been a huge help to all of us airgunners. Definitely worth it!

KP

Reactions: Topcat
AS a rule when I go to his Video to adjust my trigger on Cricket or Mutant I drop him 20 bucks each time.
And I watch a video each time I adjust anything,
I support the sport
and if I ever have a problem and have to send a gun in,
He will know me ,
He has tuned my 22 and 25 crickets before I ever laid a hand on them, I guess that's why there has never been a problem with them.
Mike