Given the choice and cost not an Issue...... FX MK 3 or Daystate DeltaWolf

@Yenniedn: as much as I love the Teslas it is still transportation. If I want to enjoy the driving experience I rather take a manual/6 speed with short throw shifter, naturally aspirated V8 with OG hydraulic steering hands down. speed wears off quick, shinny new toys fades fast and predictability is for work....at least for my work. if I want to get work and browse AGN on the way then I’ll take the Tesla and do the double tap as soon as I get on the freeway.😳

just like Tesla the DW is about the destination, while the impact in my opinion is about the journey. Since it’s a hobby it’s all about the journey for me, as soon I get to a destination I’ll start another journey.....hence why I have 8 FX barrels and even more liners in the parts bin. Even with so many barrels I still don’t shoot my impact more than once a month. Why I shot thousands of rounds of slugs through my impact? Tuning, fine tuning, retuning, more retuning, try new ammo, try new ammo with different tunes and different speed......I’ve hunted with it total of 5 times and got total of 5 rabbits and a dozen squirrels. Wasn’t for playing with my airgun lego I wouldn’t even shoot it, I probably got bored of Airguns and moved onto another hobby already. If I bought a delta wolf I’ll literally shoot it once and never take it out again. LOL 

@Yenniedn: as much as I love the Teslas it is still transportation. If I want to enjoy the driving experience I rather take a manual/6 speed with short throw shifter, naturally aspirated V8 with OG hydraulic steering hands down. speed wears off quick, shinny new toys fades fast and predictability is for work....at least for my work. if I want to get work and browse AGN on the way then I’ll take the Tesla and do the double tap as soon as I get on the freeway.😳

just like Tesla the DW is about the destination, while the impact in my opinion is about the journey. Since it’s a hobby it’s all about the journey for me, as soon I get to a destination I’ll start another journey.....hence why I have 8 FX barrels and even more liners in the parts bin. Even with so many barrels I still don’t shoot my impact more than once a month. Why I shot thousands of rounds of slugs through my impact? Tuning, fine tuning, retuning, more retuning, try new ammo, try new ammo with different tunes and different speed......I’ve hunted with it total of 5 times and got total of 5 rabbits and a dozen squirrels. Wasn’t for playing with my airgun lego I wouldn’t even shoot it, I probably got bored of Airguns and moved onto another hobby already. If I bought a delta wolf I’ll literally shoot it once and never take it out again. LOL

I actually got the fully decked out P100D for my wife (hope I don't live to regret it given the way she drives) but it sure makes the routine trips to the supermarket or soccer practice a lot more fun. It takes a bit to get used to (and trust) the full self driving capabilities (my wife will never use it, ever) but I have to admit, it is pretty amazing!

As for the guns, I have never been a huge tinkerer but have found myself enjoying the Impact journey and I've gotten to know it pretty this last year since I came back to it after a several year hiatus. I thought I wanted to get the DW when it was announced but my Impacts have kept me very happy that I don't feel any real urgent need to fork over $3.4k for a DW anytime soon.

Sell the MK II like all are trying to do as the MK 3 is similar However an additional reg & gauge with all the Up-Grades avail like in the FX MK II.....MK 3 and do not look back until FX releases a New almost entirely design Like the MK 3.say in two years and by All means get ahead of the Flood of Old platforms as they saturate the market......Do yourself a favor and Look at the Lexas LC 500 ( I have one in Red/tan) talk about a show stopper!...See .on YouTube in red w/ the Absolutely Beautiful Tan interior 2 nd to none.................I be-leave an 8 speed butter smooth tranny...Pipes / V8 SOUNDS INCREDIBLE albeit not as fast However LEXUS RELIABILITY............Your Wife would go Nuts......talk about a beautiful car LC 500...in King...even more than Maserati at only approx 100K vs 250K.

@Checkursix: the LC500 is pretty incredible and you should keep it a garage queen because it will worth a lot more later. It will be the last few lexus V8 cars Toyota will ever sell here in the US. However the buggiest turn off for me on that car is.....it’s an automatic. Real sports car has to have manual gears or it’s just another kardashian mover. JK! 🤣

@yenniedn: totally agree on how much nicer it is to get around town with it. Instant acceleration is absolutely intoxicating and my wife model 3 is the cheapest version possible, unbelievable car for the money. But I still prefer my old beat up pickup truck, guess I’m old school like that. 😅

All the car talks aside my preference in cars should provide subtle hints on which gun I would choose regardless of price.😉

........I had this very same debate with myself a few months back and the winner is: the Crown GRS.😱

The Crown is a fine gun....I just simply do Not see it as Ultimately as UPGRADE-ABLE...although you can change stuff i.e barrels....it always seemed all the aftermarket aimed to the old MK II upgrades and now most probably follow suit to the MK 3 IMO! The new MK 3 will be much easier to trade settings with others as it has the added reg repeatable #'s to share with other FX MK 3 owners to further Tune Quicker. also the new Harmonic internal barrel adj will be avail for MK 3...aiding in consistency Harmonic barrel tuning!

The Crown is a fine gun....I just simply do Not see it as Ultimately as UPGRADE-ABLE...although you can change stuff i.e barrels....it always seemed all the aftermarket aimed to the old MK II upgrades and now most probably follow suit to the MK 3 IMO! The new MK 3 will be much easier to trade settings with others as it has the added reg repeatable #'s to share with other FX MK 3 owners to further Tune Quicker. also the new Harmonic internal barrel adj will be avail for MK 3...aiding in consistency Harmonic barrel tuning!

totally agree but different tool for different job, chassis guns are made to have upgrades attached and the GRS stock crown is just for pure joy of shooting. PLUS it’s also my “training” gun because once I decided on which hunting rifle to get it will also sport the GRS stock. 

Then the GRS stock already has most of the ergonomic upgrades so no need for most of the upgrades. Tuning shroud svould make its way to all FX guns in 6 months. As far as the quick tune stuff it is nice! But I like doing my own tune and I haven’t even measured my HS preload in forever. If I didn’t get a MK2PP shooting really well then I’ll for sure be getting a M3. But since I have the MK2PP I had zero desire to upgrade to M3 because it’s really not any different nor will it shoot better than my MK2 which already out shoot me. 

Too late...money already spent and she isn't giving up the Tesla at this point. We've never been a Lexus family anyways...

Whatever it is it will never be enough, back in the day the ex started with a BMW electric, some other small electric, then a tesla, the jaguar i-pace, and now the Porsche taycan turbo, it will never end...

I think though the daystate would be boring after a while only because it shoots too good, and not enough readily available add ons to individualize like you can with the fx.