Yeah great video,

Things I liked

-
Its beautiful forsure.
-Powerful in it's calibers
-VERY efficient and low ES from what I saw
-Looks like great accuracy

Things I didn't like so much

-3rd party battery and charger looked like ebay stuff (I use some ebay stuff)
-Why isn't the bottle removable in the field?
-Why isn't there 20 different power levels or minimum 10?
-If you want to fine tune it further you need to buy a Heliboard or the Daystate tuning computer thing as far as I know.
-It's expensive but I guess it is a very high grade gun.

That is absolutely one of those things that leaves you head scratching. A true WTF moment. They build a very high end rifle, only to royaly screw up the battery. Looks like something out of a cheap RC car you get at WM. 
I personally would love to see something like this but maybe a CF tube instead of the bottle and battery that could just insert like a pistol magazine. 

I've actually seen the Red Wolf with the red and gray laminate stock at my local airgun dealer and it is truly gorgeous. It's like you would just buy it not to shoot it but to display it as a showpiece as a conversation-starter with your shooting buddies. Pictures don't really show the luster of the clear-coated stock and the smoothly finished graphite-looking breech block. However, running my hands against the surface of the barrel, or shroud, rather, it felt like a carbon fiber wrap and not necessarily feeling and looking like a true carbon fiber piece instead. My perception could be wrong though. But seeing the rifle in person reveals the fine craftsmanship that went into it. Of course, that's just the physical attributes of the rifle; performance could entirely be a polar opposite. However, the video shows that it's quite a capable performer.

It looks annoying having to pull that battery out, and that charger looks cheap. What they should have done is seal the battery compartment with an o-ring (so you change the battery when it is end of life) to make it waterproof, but charge the battery via (Qi) induction so you don't have to break the seal to charge. An external connector is another option, but then you need a rubber cover thingy to avoid dust and water from going into the connector.

"allan_wind"It looks annoying having to pull that battery out, and that charger looks cheap. What they should have done is seal the battery compartment with an o-ring (so you change the battery when it is end of life) to make it waterproof, but charge the battery via (Qi) induction so you don't have to break the seal to charge. An external connector is another option, but then you need a rubber cover thingy to avoid dust and water from going into the connector.
I like this idea, my cell phone has the ability to charge wirelessly just put it on like a charging disk (even charges through a case). For the kind of money they want for it, it really wouldn't cost much to add this technology on this rifle. It could be like a dock that you have the front on the bipod and rest the pistol grip in the dock. Once a month or however often you need to charge it.

"whitetail17"He states he has a sub 12 ft pound gun and a .22 in High power. But later the .22 (high power) gun he calls a 35 ft pound gun. I am confused.
The 35ft pound gun he refers to as HP should be the standard gun. I was told the HP version in .22 and .25 would be a 60 foot lb gun.
Perhaps he refers to them as such because he is in The UK, where HP is pretty much anything higher than 12fpe. 

I like Glen's idea of a wireless charging dock. I am going to wait until Daystate offers this gun with a smooth twist X Barrel, because I don't believe a Walther Barrel will ever be as accurate as anFX Barrel.

As for high gloss lacquer finishes... They are great on a grand piano but on a rifle you plan on actually using they are not very practical... Unless of course you plan on just putting it on the wall as a conversation piece.

For an obscenely high-priced air rifle I believe this red wolf leaves an awful lot to be desired... the one Giles shows in the video looks more like an experimental prototype than the finished product.

What makes it look like a prototype? Just the battery? Agreed it could be much slicker. That said rest of the finish looks pretty much flawless to me.

Walnut is always an option for those of us (including me) who don't like the garish shiny stock.

As for performance it shot groups as good as any I've seen on crown etc etc reviews and that's with Giles behind it - his groups are rarely the best out there. Smooth twist/X is great tech but to write off LW and others like CZ as inferior is naive.

Chuck, buddy, you are certainly entitled to your opinion as are all of us... I have an .30 FX Bobcat MK2 with an ST barrel, and love the accuracy. But let’s face it. Other than EBR, what National, Olympic, or World Championships have ST or STX barrels won? FT, both National and World are Thomas, RAW, USFT, Daystate, Steyr... Any FX barrels in there? How about Benchrest, 25M and 50? Yup, no FX barrels in the winners circle there either... I know you and most others that have FX love them but to say other barrels aren’t as good just doesn’t hold water in the real world...

Reactions: Macros
I have the Rosso edition arriving in 2-3 weeks I hope. .25 high power. There was 2 on AA for $2600. I got one for about $2800 2 months ago. I'll have a live review ASAP of course when I get it. Thanks -Nate
1524323761_18502752055adb55b1aea701.59484439_Daystate-Red-Wolf-Serie-Rosso.jpg

1524323784_16956974195adb55c8113d42.60711911_Capture2copy.jpg