• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Brocock/BRK Ghosted by a Ghost XR Carbine…🤓👻🙈💥

She arrived at the shop this Tuesday, May 21, 2024. I was paged to the office and…? Check out who’s joined the stable. The hair on the nape of my neck had been prickling all month long. Goose bumps everywhere, restless nights, feeling haunted, chatter from the other PCPs in the safe. And now I know why the sense of premonition. Check out what “materialized” before my eyes… A Ghost XR Carbine 👻 A big Thank you to Airguns of Arizona for the sweetly setup Ghost.

The images and videos on the interweb? Barely do it justice, it is simply a joy to hold and handle. The chassis is simply “solid” and impressive to this layman. I have never been superstitious but am starting to believe.🤓 The Ghost XR is a thoroughly vetted PCP, so my comments are simply those of a backyard plinker and occasional pester. And while I am enamored by the Ghost. The light, agile, and deadly Atomics in my safe are undaunted and whisper, “bring it on…”. They “ain’t afraid of no Ghost”, though the Pathfinder may be quaking a little as to its future role, TBD.

“All” my BRK Brococks have been drama free performers. I will simply plink away at least one whole tin of CPHPs with Ghost to let her settle in. Looking forward to figuring out how it fits into the current lineup. Am running the little West Hunter WHT 3-12x44 that was atop my Atomic. I have an unused G1 Helos 6-24x50 FFP, but am loathe to saddle her with a huge scope.

Currently sending as set up at AOA:

JSB Exact Jumbo 18.13 @ 902 FPS avg. / 900 min. / 905 max.

Spread 5 / Standard deviation 2

Regulator @ 100 BAR / Power Wheel on 10

IMG_1474.jpeg

IMG_1473.jpeg

🫣 That's the greatest insult we can ever make to one of our guns. Pulling off her scope to put it on another girl. Even when we say it's only for a minute :LOL:

Sweet looking rig! I will try hard to avoid temptation.
The Atomic got a sweet red dot sight on it for the juniors at my club to plink cans with…🙏

IMG_1450.jpeg

@L.Leon It’s a nice looking gun. I figured that was a West Hunter scope up there. I see you’re sticking with them as well. Will you be using this for close-range pesting as well?
The Atomics fulfill the sub 50 yards pesting duties nicely. The Ghosts’ role in the stable is TBD, but I do intend on using it for pest birds out to 100 yards. Though I just received the beastie, she just exudes capable quality and I will send accordingly… With my first BRK, an unregulated Compatto .22 I made many, many kill shots on pigeons out to 104 yards. The Ghost XR carbine feels more than capable of doing the same.

She arrived at the shop this Tuesday, May 21, 2024. I was paged to the office and…? Check out who’s joined the stable. The hair on the nape of my neck had been prickling all month long. Goose bumps everywhere, restless nights, feeling haunted, chatter from the other PCPs in the safe. And now I know why the sense of premonition. Check out what “materialized” before my eyes… A Ghost XR Carbine 👻 A big Thank you to Airguns of Arizona for the sweetly setup Ghost.

The images and videos on the interweb? Barely do it justice, it is simply a joy to hold and handle. The chassis is simply “solid” and impressive to this layman. I have never been superstitious but am starting to believe.🤓 The Ghost XR is a thoroughly vetted PCP, so my comments are simply those of a backyard plinker and occasional pester. And while I am enamored by the Ghost. The light, agile, and deadly Atomics in my safe are undaunted and whisper, “bring it on…”. They “ain’t afraid of no Ghost”, though the Pathfinder may be quaking a little as to its future role, TBD.

“All” my BRK Brococks have been drama free performers. I will simply plink away at least one whole tin of CPHPs with Ghost to let her settle in. Looking forward to figuring out how it fits into the current lineup. Am running the little West Hunter WHT 3-12x44 that was atop my Atomic. I have an unused G1 Helos 6-24x50 FFP, but am loathe to saddle her with a huge scope.

View attachment 466415

View attachment 466416
Sweeeet! Congratulations, a Veyron 6-24 would look great on there, is the Westhunter equivalent worthy?

Reactions: L.Leon
@L.Leon - Now move the Arken Zulus over and have even more fun! Then you can record some day and night shooting for the crowds.
I appreciate the suggestion, but am keeping that Zulus on its own Atomic. Sub 40/50 yards the Atomic/Pathfinder, both can keep up with the Ghost for practical purposes. Past that, the Ghost practically rules. And though I’ve successfully hit small objects at 102 yards consistently with both Atomic and Pathfinder, its all just plinking. For serious pesting work out to 100+ meters, confidently sending? The Ghost… simply? Supernatural…🤓🙄👻👻👻🙈

View attachment 466415

View attachment 466416
Saweeet