So, I just posted about it but idk if itll make it here to general discussion. But has anyone compared the hammer adjusters from the Mav to the Ghost? I saw it broken down on a thread from a couple weeks ago, for all you Mav and wildcat owners what do you think?

1666051285421.png

The Maverick wheel is slightly stepped on the inside where the IHS rides. It also has detents for the ball bearing that holds the wheel in position.
I am guessing this one operates differently as ‘I see no steps and no detent.
I like the fact that there are more power levels indicating that it possibly offers finer adjustment without the annoying return to “adjust“ to access the IHS on the Maverick.
Anyone know how it holds position and what the range of FPS is from the highest setting to the lowest and is it fairly consistent?

The Maverick wheel is slightly stepped on the inside where the IHS rides. It also has detents for the ball bearing that holds the wheel in position.
I like the fact that there are more power levels indicating that it possibly offers finer adjustment without the annoying return to “adjust“ to access the IHS on the Maverick.
Anyone know how it holds position and what the range of FPS is from the highest setting to the lowest and is it fairly consistent?
I think the guy on that link mentioned the change. I just went back and read it and forgot to get the link. Haha anyway I saw the change was 150 fps from top to bottom.

This is interesting I would like to see one up close.

The wild cat mk 3 is not stepped though. After looking at pics of the Maverick on the other post I looked at my WC3. It’s smooth

The wild cat mk 3 is not stepped though. After looking at pics of the Maverick on the other post I looked at my WC3. It’s smooth
I may have looked at my Maverick and seen machining marks? I have not had the power wheel off mine since I tuned it. I have not had occasion to remove it again.
I thought the Maverick and Wildcat M3 were basically identical except the stock.
Now I have to go see if I was off base on my statement. would not be the first time that has happened.

I may have looked at my Maverick and seen machining marks? I have not had the power wheel off mine since I tuned it. I have not had occasion to remove it again.
I thought the Maverick and Wildcat M3 were basically identical except the stock.
Now I have to go see if I was off base on my statement. would not be the first time that has happened.
I think your right. Its almost the same thing different stock but the but since the maverick came later there was probably an improvement in the wheel