• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Brocock/BRK Ghost Valve Leak

Hello Oh Wise Ones.

Left my Ghost aired down for a few days and now air is leaking out the barrel when I air it up. I pulled the valve and everything seems fine. All the seals look to be in good shape. Do I need a new seal kit, or is there something I can do to magically fix it?

Thanks in advance!
sounds like the valve issues Franklink had and he needed a new valve from AOA. Seemed to be leaking from the valve stem. He tried replacing orings that seals the valve inside the chassis and orings within the valve itself but couldn't stop the leak on his own. I just returned my ghost this week to AOA for the exact same reason

Out of curiosity, does the rifle shoot the same or very similar energy levels with the new valve assembly?
I would say similar. I had just switched the .25 barrel to the .177 carbine setup when the gun started leaking. I’m at 120 bar on the reg and 4 on the power wheel. JSB 10.34’s are right at 915. I’ll post here if I see a big difference in the .25 but I’m guessing it will be about the same too.

According to Shawn, they revised the seal mating angle inside the new valves to remedy the leak. The internals all look the same.