• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Brocock/BRK Ghost lower rail

I’ve been using the PRS lower extension rail on my ghost for as long as I’ve had my rifle, well today that changed. I’ve upgraded to the BRK M-Lok / Arca rail. The design is certainly spot on for what I want and need. Adds a nice bit of protection to the whole underside of my 480cc bottle. I always thought the original rail was to short and the PRS rail helped a lot being about 1/2 the length of my bottle ( I’ve included pictures of all 3 rails to show the lengths ).
The extra weight of the rail is noticeable but not over the top, I don’t really do many free standing shots as I use shooting sticks or my bipod.
The weights of each are as follows-
Original 38g
PRS extended rail 252g
BRK M-Lok / Arca lower rail 348g.
Overall I’m try happy with how it looks and the quality is second to none! If anyone is thinking of getting one, just do it !!

IMG_9275.jpeg

IMG_9270.jpeg

IMG_9273.jpeg

IMG_9269.jpeg

IMG_9274.jpeg

On the topic of Ghost lower rails......

I was squaded with @EDventure at the last Ultimate Field Target match and he has a Drake Kraford and Lypt underrail on his Ghost. That design has a 90 degree shelf in front of the bottle. Talk about an absolutely perfect place to rest the gun on shooting sticks/bipod from "Hunter" field target position.

I'd didn't think I needed an underrail, but watching him rest the gun on the rail shelf was making me consider it.

Just another option.

On the stock picatiny rail on the Ghost I can only fit a ACcuTac. My Atlas and other stuff will not fit as the buddy bottle sits to close.

So I needes a bottle clamp or an railraiser to fit something else then AT.

Now waiting for a rail extender to come to Krale.shop as I do not like the bottle clamb thingy.

Looking foreward. The railextender on my Red Wolf is the best upgrade ever. It has arca, pica and sling stud.

Reactions: Matt Fletcher