Brocock/BRK Ghost (Fady Kiwan) 'World Record' Edition Rifle with 28" barrel

So with Atlas Airgun PC last month at the very end of the podcast Fady Kiwan told of a Limited Edt. BRK Ghost that would be same setup as his World Benchrest Ghost he used in Czech Republic. So I called AOA and it dose exist on paper with a sku # (177, 22, 25 and 30 cals). In the podcast interview Fady described the whole nine yards from barrel tensioner and internal mods... same setup.

What are the thoughts of AGN-ers?

Charlie C

Last edited:
So with Atlas Airgun PC last month at the very end of the podcast Fady Kiwan told of a Limited Edt. BRK Ghost that would be same setup as his World Benchrest Ghost he used in Czech Republic. So called AOA and it dose exist on paper with a sku # (177, 22, 25 and 30 cals). In the podcast interview Fady described the whole nine yards from barrel tensioner and internal mods... same setup.

What are the thoughts of AGN-ers?

Charlie C
Really cool. But it doesn’t include the thousands of hours practice and years of wind reading experience. The shooter will have to provide those himself. 😉

I went with the BRK Ghost over the simple fact that tuning is simplified over the FX M3. Both are great guns but I've been down that path of trying to tune a gun for hunting. The BRK Ghost was the easiest gun I've ever tuned in for different-weight pellets. If I was a bench rest shooter Maybe all the messing around would be worth it. But from a hunter's point of view. I shoot the .30 cal and the ease of tuning is unbeleavable for different weight pellets.

I went with the BRK Ghost over the simple fact that tuning is simplified over the FX M3. Both are great guns but I've been down that path of trying to tune a gun for hunting. The BRK Ghost was the easiest gun I've ever tuned in for different-weight pellets. If I was a bench rest shooter Maybe all the messing around would be worth it. But from a hunter's point of view. I shoot the .30 cal and the ease of tuning is unbeleavable for different weight pellets.
Please, share your setting for the pellets you have used.

The price is interesting but the silver/blaze editions (nicer colars) are 2589$, the ACRA rail 200-250 the silencer 100-125$, improved scope mount 150-170$, improved bolt handle 40-50$.
A decent deal but just my .02$
Charlie
They also have shorter barrels.
By the time you add all the upgrades to either, I suspect the LE is a better deal.
I agree about the colors though. That red is kind of ugly.