• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Brocock/BRK Ghost butt accessories

ok so yeah, the thread title sounds a bit like a low budget pic movie 🤦🏻‍♂️ 😂
Anyway here goes, I have the standard plastic butt, PRS gen 4 with monopod and also the new PRS mag pul rubber adjustable butt. I love a few accessories on a rifle but sometimes find myself wanting more than i realistically need.
I mainly hunt with the ghost but every now and again I love a bit of range time, punching a bit of paper. The gen 4 is great for target shooting but not helpful whilst I’m out hunting ( I keep catching the hook arms on clothing or bushes etc ) I’ve found a winner ! The mag pull unit is so much better and feels extremely comfortable.
I just wondered what do you other ghost owners use ?

IMG_9133.jpeg

IMG_9134.jpeg

IMG_9136.jpeg

IMG_9135.jpeg

I have a kind of prs gen 4 on my Red Wolf and think it works ok when wearing a t-shirt. But it not comforable for my shoulders. My length is 176cm my weight 103kg with 14% fat. Model Arnold. So with a coat on the hook is just not working.

With guest shooters it works like a charm.

I like the extra length it creates when shouldering.

But it looks so good.

I was happy to see the new kind of buttstock. Bulky as I am. Bringing more space between my shoulder and the trigger which will be great while using a scopecam.
No hooking ends which bring danser in the field.

I hope to see and test them one day so I can decide to put it on my airgun bucket buy list.

Thanks for bringing this product to my attention.

Have a great weekend

Eric

Reactions: Matt Fletcher
I have a kind of prs gen 4 on my Red Wolf and think it works ok when wearing a t-shirt. But it not comforable for my shoulders. My length is 176cm my weight 103kg with 14% fat. Model Arnold. So with a coat on the hook is just not working.

With guest shooters it works like a charm.

I like the extra length it creates when shouldering.

But it looks so good.

I was happy to see the new kind of buttstock. Bulky as I am. Bringing more space between my shoulder and the trigger which will be great while using a scopecam.
No hooking ends which bring danser in the field.

I hope to see and test them one day so I can decide to put it on my airgun bucket buy list.

Thanks for bringing this product to my attention.

Have a great weekend

Eric
Glad I’ve shown you something new, as they say sharing is caring 👍🏼

ok so yeah, the thread title sounds a bit like a low budget pic movie 🤦🏻‍♂️ 😂
Anyway here goes, I have the standard plastic butt, PRS gen 4 with monopod and also the new PRS mag pul rubber adjustable butt. I love a few accessories on a rifle but sometimes find myself wanting more than i realistically need.
I mainly hunt with the ghost but every now and again I love a bit of range time, punching a bit of paper. The gen 4 is great for target shooting but not helpful whilst I’m out hunting ( I keep catching the hook arms on clothing or bushes etc ) I’ve found a winner ! The mag pull unit is so much better and feels extremely comfortable.
I just wondered what do you other ghost owners use ?

View attachment 442687

View attachment 442688

View attachment 442689

View attachment 442690
very nice! i sent my FORM stuff to @Hirdhawk so he could whittle them down for my small hands.

Reactions: Matt Fletcher