Brocock/BRK Ghost and heavy slugs

Yes, the BRK Ghost shoots heavy slug at +1000fps velocity.

Lately I’ve been asked a lot if the BRK Ghost can provide high energy or shoot heavy slugs with high velocity. At first I was surprised of the question but then I realized that the people asking did not own a Ghost yet and were listening to some fan boys, paid bad influencers or pretentious experts who were talking…nonsense. I don’t want to do the same and just talk so I’m uploading a video that will do the talking to me.

Furthermore, I would like to share with you my experience, the Ghost has A LOT of potential!! The same platform can be a 12ft lbs and a super powerful heavy slug blower even with the same regulator (sorry UK) all you should do is to caress the regulator knob and change the barrel which takes one minute. And yes, a big YES it is very accurate, I’ve been shooting it and getting great results in competitions locally and at EBR23 and Fady Kiwan won the world championship at 50 meters and got a 247/250 world record points. Thus the World Record Ghost. These recurring good results are not by chance.

Bottom line whomever owns a BRK Ghost is a lucky shooter and will have to enjoy a lot of quality time tuning it and discovering its huge potential.

Lately I’ve been asked a lot if the BRK Ghost can provide high energy or shoot heavy slugs with high velocity. At first I was surprised of the question but then I realized that the people asking did not own a Ghost yet and were listening to some fan boys, paid bad influencers or pretentious experts who were talking…nonsense. I don’t want to do the same and just talk so I’m uploading a video that will do the talking to me.

Furthermore, I would like to share with you my experience, the Ghost has A LOT of potential!! The same platform can be a 12ft lbs and a super powerful heavy slug blower even with the same regulator (sorry UK) all you should do is to caress the regulator knob and change the barrel which takes one minute. And yes, a big YES it is very accurate, I’ve been shooting it and getting great results in competitions locally and at EBR23 and Fady Kiwan won the world championship at 50 meters and got a 247/250 world record points. Thus the World Record Ghost. These recurring good results are not by chance.

Bottom line whomever owns a BRK Ghost is a lucky shooter and will have to enjoy a lot of quality time tuning it and discovering its huge potential.
One day I’ll maybe get to experience this, somehow I don’t think it’s going to be achievable with sub 12 ft/lb ( you didn’t need to apologise). Brilliant video by the way it’s great to see the potential of the mighty ghost 👍🏼

Should we guess your name? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Fady Kiwan

What internal mods did you make to get that power?

Thanks for posting. I am still learning to shoot my Ghost and I have a few questions....

I have a 30 cal which shoot pellets great but one day I want to shoot slugs with it too.

Your post woke my curiosity so if you don't mind?

Here we go:

What things did you do to get these velocity's?

Regulator pressure?

Did you change the oem riffle, like barrel or hamer spring or upped the transfer port, etc?

And do you allready have some groups shot as these speeds?

A lot of questions, but thats me. Always want to learn.

Stay Safe, Shoot Straight
Eric

Thanks for posting. I am still learning to shoot my Ghost and I have a few questions....

I have a 30 cal which shoot pellets great but one day I want to shoot slugs with it too.

Your post woke my curiosity so if you don't mind?

Here we go:

What things did you do to get these velocity's?

Regulator pressure?

Did you change the oem riffle, like barrel or hamer spring or upped the transfer port, etc?

And do you allready have some groups shot as these speeds?

A lot of questions, but thats me. Always want to learn.

Stay Safe, Shoot Straight
Eric
Hey buddy, do you have the 23" or 28" barrel? mine is the 28" long .30cal barrel, it shoots great both JSB 44gr and ZANs 56gr pellets, all you need to do it order another spring from BRK which is harder (the yellow one in the series) so that you can shoot between 100 to 120 BAR reg pressure the velocity of 860 to 880 fps both JSBs and ZANs.
As for .30 slugs we're working on the new barrel which hopefully will be out soon.

Reactions: eric_airguns
...what kind of accuracy does the Ghost produce with the heavy slugs and the stock barrel...???...or is that beside the point here...???...

...the velocity is impressive but without accuracy not useful...

...I understand that slug barrels are soon to be released for the Ghost...
in .177 .22 and .25 cals pellets/slugs barrels are ready for ordering, just ask for the 2B barrel in the required caliber with a wide transfer port.
but please note that until today all slugs that are on the market fly good at a velocity below 1000 fps for long ranges.
To obtain accuracy at a +1000fps you need a boat tailed slug.

Last edited:
I'm also curious about what type of vacancy you are seeing and do those heavy slugs fit inside of a magaz
If you meant accuracy, yes, these slugs are accurate if you shoot them between 930 and 980 fps, and so far i didn't have any problem fitting slugs in any DeltaWolf or Ghost mag.

in .177 .22 and .25 cals pellets/slugs barrels are ready for ordering, just ask for the 2B barrel in the required caliber with a wide transfer port.
but please note that until today all slugs that are on the market fly good at a velocity below 1000 fps for long ranges.
To obtain accuracy at a +1000fps you need a boat tiled slug.

...thanks for the tip but where are they available from...???...

Reactions: eric_airguns
Hey buddy, do you have the 23" or 28" barrel? mine is the 28" long .30cal barrel, it shoots great both JSB 44gr and ZANs 56gr pellets, all you need to do it order another spring from BRK which is harder (the yellow one in the series) so that you can shoot between 100 to 120 BAR reg pressure the velocity of 860 to 880 fps both JSBs and ZANs.
As for .30 slugs we're working on the new barrel which hopefully will be out soon.
23" barrel