Ghost 177@25 review

Well i guess it’s time for me to post a short review ( im not much of a writer) of my 2 ghosts as I’ve had them for about a month and have shot my first ft match with the 177 hp. The 177 shoots 13.4 jsb mrd’s superbly thru its poly barrel, i actually like the way it handles especially standing better than my red wolf. The trigger leaves a bit to be desired as franklink noted in his review the only other thing i wish was different is with the hp the hammer adjustment is useless and you need to adjust velocity with careful adjustment of the reg. 81 bar and min on hammer is bringing 810-815 fps and as i said it shoots very tiny groups with weighed pellets.
Now for the 25 - what a machine! 50 yd groups 1/2” and tighter off styx! 100 yd groups with weighed pellets and slight breeze again off styx run 1 1/2”- 2” so if its calm and your locked in a rest probably extremely good. Adjustability of hammer spring is ok but its not a m3 but again i like the reg adjustment much better than the m3 as it can be adjusted to a fine degree easily without tools. Are these guns perfect? No but they are pretty damn good and you won’t drive yourself crazy trying to tune them they are very easy to get good shot count and really good accuracy!
Now i bought both guns myself the 25 from atlas airguns and ordered the 177 hp from aoa which took a bit over 3 months to get. Im not paid by anyone for this but after having the guns for about a month im impressed and happy. Oh finished tied for 2 nd in the ft match on a pretty breeze day and after making a few mistakes I don’t think ill be making again!

I also have 2 ghost's....a 22 carbine (Buster) and a 30 (Specter)....Both rifles have been outstanding after a mild barrel polish and so easy tuning. The trigger can get pretty nice, but you have to get the gun apart to do it....A new first stage spring and then the second stage spring gets cut down by a few coils and the trigger comes alive. @zx10wall (Derrick) showed me how to do this.....

Tony P.

Last edited: